Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I like all of the locales. I think dev hit the right mark by episodically moving the story around from place to place and character to character. Before you get burned out by one location or one group of ladies, you find yourself off to the next adventure.
Yeah, except dare I sound like a broken record, the hottest character in the game and her locale is still woefully neglected.

Ivy, we haven't forgetten you.

Also I hope now that Shani's returned she'll be able to participate in the various hijinx around town. Ain is all good and fine, but there's something particularly taboo about sexually using or whoring out a strong woman vs a docile submissive one.

Reactions: Jericho85

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Hope we get more content for the Shani still virgin route, last update there were no alternate scenes for it. Hope it doesn't just end there and MC never tries anything with her again.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hope we get more content for the Shani still virgin route, last update there were no alternate scenes for it. Hope it doesn't just end there and MC never tries anything with her again.

Shani "still virgin route?" :eek: Are you sure you finished the current update because I am really really sure she is no longer a ......

I don't have the heart to tell him:eek:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completely forgot about her, she´s just in a few scenes at the end, so she hasn´t made an imprint yet. I´m all in for adding girls to the game. The Dev sure knows how to make them hot. I actually thought there was gonna be something with her when she walks in on MC and Kyra but I guess not...yet. I still have hope. Maybe in future updates the dev will add some scenes in the settlement. There´s some "candidates" there.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does that mean you dont get to fuck her after she returns from the zone?. I have not tried that option ever so just asking.
exactly you need to be on her romance path, else she will interact with the queen. in the bath

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for a game of this style where you can have children, like Simple Days and Love and Sex: Second Base, summer time saga. I already looked for a sandbox and pregnancy style but I can't find any other than that, if someone could recommend one I would appreciate it.

4.80 star(s) 602 Votes