Apr 1, 2023
cant wait for more Fairy she is my favorite besides Shani. Tho I do admit I like Shani more than the MC the bit where we play as her made me wish she was the main MC
I would love and also dread Shani as the MC of this game. A game with this setting would not be able to help itself from making her just have a lot of times where she gets raped.

Reactions: Luuckz and elnixx

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I would love and also dread Shani as the MC of this game. A game with this setting would not be able to help itself from making her just have a lot of times where she gets raped.
You're aware there is a "Hard femdom path for her with the queen"? and she is written everything but submisive and defenseless

Reactions: Yngling

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
You're aware there is a "Hard femdom path for her with the queen"? and she is written everything but submisive and defenseless
It only takes one man to show her who is her boss like Abbrax :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The same way MC did to raiders, they all were tough until our MC magically appeared and suddenly turned them into puppets on a leash :ROFLMAO:

Apr 1, 2023
I'm talking hypotheticals about a game that exists only in an alternate reality so I don't see what that path has to do with anything.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It only takes one man to show her who is her boss like Abbrax :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The same way MC did to raiders, they all were tough until our MC magically appeared and suddenly turned them into puppets on a leash :ROFLMAO:
He only did this with Asuka, He saved Kira live, and she took interest in him Kira is the Leader of the Raiders and also not submisive in that sense.

Reactions: Yngling

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
True but that's not really the same as some of those JRPGs where they encourage the heroine to lose to rando mutant x to see a scene.
I think he means he doesn't want her to be debased like that by random mobs like some games do and I agree.
I went the dominant path but I can see the appeal in getting forcibly snusnued by the queen of your country. Kinda hot.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm talking hypotheticals about a game that exists only in an alternate reality so I don't see what that path has to do with anything.
Sorry i can't follow your thoughts so help me, Shani is the female MC of this game and when you take her as MC and visit the Queen depending on how you tutored (Zetan) before she is "Selfish and ruthless" or "altruistic and fair" same as your deeds when you play Zetan Look in the PDF wt posted there it is explained. (this path isn't developed further yet)

Apr 1, 2023
True but that's not really the same as some of those JRPGs where they encourage the heroine to lose to rando mutant x to see a scene.
I think he means he doesn't want her to be debased like that by random mobs like some games do and I agree.
I went the dominant path but I can see the appeal in getting forcibly snusnued by the queen of your country. Kinda hot.
Completely, most female protagonist games are written by men that often include the FeMC getting raped in some way. Not really what I want in a FeMC game. Last update I was dreading it happening pretty hard as Shani was fighting those raiders. The stuff Zaton can get up to makes me squimish and I'm glad it's optional for the most part.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
Apr 1, 2023
Sorry i can't follow your thoughts so help me, Shani is the female MC of this game and when you take her as MC and visit the Queen depending on how you tutored (Zetan) before she is "Selfish and ruthless" or "altruistic and fair" same as your deeds when you play Zetan Look in the PDF wt posted there it is explained. (this path isn't developed further yet)
The game I am talking about doesn't exist and will never exist. It's a game with the same setting and world building, but you play only as Shani or mainly as Shani and Zaton is only for small bits. A reversal of of how the game works now. If the devs had created that theoretical game it would have likely lead to scenes where Shani ends up raped. Because that is how the world is constructed and how AVN with FemC tend to be made. Play enough FeMC games and it becomes a very apparent pattern.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The game I am talking about doesn't exist and will never exist. It's a game with the same setting and world building, but you play only as Shani or mainly as Shani and Zaton is only for small bits. A reversal of of how the game works now. If the devs had created that theoretical game it would have likely lead to scenes where Shani ends up raped. Because that is how the world is constructed and how AVN with FemC tend to be made. Play enough FeMC games and it becomes a very apparent pattern.
Ah ok, now I got it, (and thanks Xythurr for explaining aswell) you're right, but I have hope that in this game when we play with Shani it doesn't come to that, since she is the "second" MC your Idea of the Hypothetical game with Shani as Primary has it's apeals I'd like to see such a game too.

Reactions: Xythurr

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Harems go back much further in time and scope than Islam lmao.
Yeah but most of the Harem games on this site are modern timeline. They are not some ancient timeline. So its fair to say when you see a Harem game in modern timeline you immediately associate it to muslims because they dominate with it in this current timeline is what im trying to say

You usually see a big brother with a sister and another sister, mother and an auntie all together in a happy Harem 2023 :ROFLMAO:
But none of them muslims, they never are

Reactions: mehmuttt33

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Lol women don't have "rights" in Desert Stalker. It's a feminist worst nightmare dystopian setting.
If that were the case, then neither Shani nor the Queen would exist.

I think it's more that feminism isn't really a theme in the setting. The strong take what they want, regardless of their gender, until someone stronger comes along.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
If that were the case, then neither Shani nor the Queen would exist.

I think it's more that feminism isn't really a theme in the setting. The strong take what they want, regardless of their gender, until someone stronger comes along.
I agree with the first part but to the second I will say exceptions don't make a rule.

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes