Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13c-zetan.68105/post-11967374

is it just me or the quality of the boobs kind of reduce a little ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything I think the quality of boobs has gone up in that picture, they've done the extra work of adjusting the morphs as she's sitting down so it looks more natural, they go flatter and out to the sides. If you're looking for boobs that point straight up and look the same lying down on a girl as when she's standing up, your local plastic surgeon will be delighted by your preference.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
If anything I think the quality of boobs has gone up in that picture, they've done the extra work of adjusting the morphs as she's sitting down so it looks more natural, they go flatter and out to the sides. If you're looking for boobs that point straight up and look the same lying down on a girl as when she's standing up, your local plastic surgeon will be delighted by your preference.
maybe you are correct, but its kind of look sagging.

edit ; i meant she is not older than zahra, she is young though.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
RIght? that's what I thought initially, whereas ivy is soooooooo neglected. Lowest ratio of sex scenes/hotness in the game BY FAR.
At least she has a bit more lewdness than the young guard girl who doesn´t recognize the MC when first meeting the queen (I don´t even know if she´s going to be bangable, but for now I won´t even bother with checking her name). I suppose Ivy is going to be the ¨slow-burn¨ in Zaton´s harem, something I can understand knowing how hard it´s for her to trust others. Really sucks for those that playing mainly for her. Fortunately for me, Zahra and the household are always available for me each update... and with Kateryna joining things are going to be even better.

Reactions: Kellermann

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
At least she has a bit more lewdness than the young guard girl who doesn´t recognize the MC when first meeting the queen (I don´t even know if she´s going to be bangable, but for now I won´t even bother with checking her name). I suppose Ivy is going to be the ¨slow-burn¨ in Zaton´s harem, something I can understand knowing how hard it´s for her to trust others. Really sucks for those that playing mainly for her. Fortunately for me, Zahra and the household are always available for me each update... and with Kateryna joining things are going to be even better.
Pretty sure until we take the journey to meet her friend she is not going to join the harem

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DS is the perfect game to counter the argument that quick sex with a character leads to staleness with them after a few episodes. MC has been pounding most of the household ladies since basically the beginning and I still cannot get enough of them. Slow burn might have its charm for some (not me) at certain times, but more often than not it is ruined by the "one update per year" trend that is currently going on with AVNs. So glad DS is here to save us from all that.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Male powe fantasy is a dumb concept invented by some cat lady. Males want to be that guy because that's the type of guy women crave. Some can say they want the fee fees guy but everyone knows that's bullshit :WeSmart:
Seems kind of gay to me... :unsure:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Male powe fantasy is a dumb concept invented by some cat lady. Males want to be that guy because that's the type of guy women crave. Some can say they want the fee fees guy but everyone knows that's bullshit :WeSmart:
It can be both.

Also, having a muscular physique doesn’t preclude one also having feelings.

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes