Feb 5, 2021
This might be a difficult question to answer, so no worries if no one can, but can anyone tell me if any new sharing scenes have been added recently? I last played 0.11, so it's been a while. I tried looking in the change log, but I couldn't find anything that referenced it specifically. Thanks again if anyone can tell me.
Fairly sizeable one where you can share both Ain and Zahra with Igor while over at his house.

Reactions: Vertius

devilmanII

Mar 2, 2021
there seems to be a scene missing, after shani returns, when you go to the queen she talks about meeting in a bathhouse, but the next time you go to the palace, you go alone and she takes you to her private quarters, and talks about something happening between you, her and shani, that seemed at the least compromising in nature, which definitely didnt happen in the first scene.

Reactions: 69bluetooth69

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, I think I remember that one, so I guess there hasn't been any since, oh well, still love the game.
Does MFF count too (i know, usually it doesn't for most)? There have been a few scenes with family only, the best one being a non-gallery one MC+Wife sharing Ain (repeatable in game).

dunhill

May 3, 2017
MC is so intensely manly he can share his woman without affecting his manliness.
but it doesn't suit the MC, notice the other men in authority and thats shown to be strong also have their own harem in the game world (the MC ex mentor) and sharing ain't something they do... its a post apocalyptic world, not some type of utopia orgy, its a very hard world and things that will kill you without warning...

as for a man sharing his women and not affecting his manliness, well maybe you should ask Will Smith about that one...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
but it doesn't suit the MC, notice the other men in authority and thats shown to be strong also have their own harem in the game world (the MC ex mentor) and sharing ain't something they do... its a post apocalyptic world, not some type of utopia orgy, its a very hard world and things that will kill you without warning...

as for a man sharing his women and not affecting his manliness, well maybe you should ask Will Smith about that one...
I'm not sure I'd call Jada Pinkett Smith and August Alsina sharing, that's more like an NTR storyline..:ROFLMAO:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

Isn't Will Smith the protagonist of Jada Dori, a NTR story? :KEK:

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
This might be a difficult question to answer, so no worries if no one can, but can anyone tell me if any new sharing scenes have been added recently? I last played 0.11, so it's been a while. I tried looking in the change log, but I couldn't find anything that referenced it specifically. Thanks again if anyone can tell me.
There have not been any involving the MC's family members but you can share a whore in a trailer :ROFLMAO:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Fantastic update as always.

Some 0.14 bugs:

• When introducing Fairy to family game showed some error messages
  • When second time visiting Queen doing planning work both options "take the offer" and "decline" lead to same outcome (sex)
Also it is a bit annoying every time the quest log updates the game says "quest x got updated". Like, is it necessary to mention the message being a quest? As far as I know all that manner of messages are quests. The text also goes a bit too fast in my mind.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Will Smith is a cuck, like Omar, he didn't want to share

Reactions: 26thOfJuly

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Get this on Mac, game patched with wt mod
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 9, in script
    jump main_menu_screen
    jump main_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'main_menu_screen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/game.py", line 346, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
    context.run()
    jump main_menu_screen
    jump main_menu_screen
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Fri Oct 27 13:17:17 2023

Nanakiiii

Jan 19, 2022
anyone has a full replay save

This worked for me to complete the ones I missed. Granted, I did actually play through the new content before using it. If that doesn't work ; I'll fetch my save for ya.
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc

Nanakiiii

Jan 19, 2022
Get this on Mac, game patched with wt mod
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:
    jump main_menu_screen
    jump main_menu_screen

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/game.py", line 346, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
    context.run()
    jump main_menu_screen
    jump main_menu_screen
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/Users/dmytro/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Fri Oct 27 13:17:17 2023
I'd try without the WT mod if I was you. The new data is most likely conflicting with it. If that doesn't work, try another download link.

Reactions: LeRoy2299

Vialli

Jan 29, 2018
Hi there people,
Can anyone get me a save from last update, i lost all my progression on this game, on behalf of changing my computer.
Thanks to anyone that can help ;)

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes