Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Another great release here. Fantastic content. Loving the Kat content, and the buildup we've been getting. She's an awesome addition to the household (I'm betting she'll have Twins).
The Queen stuff is also amazing, and I'd say it's stuff like that which keeps this game at the top of 'Great Story' lists for most of us here. I'd love to see us manhandle her, but we're doing something more nuanced. I'm not sure what the other 'paths' are for her, but seeing her emotionally vulnerable while seeing us as both something of a Father Figure/Daddy? That can only go places I very much want to see!
Yes, we may be betrayed or setup. And the Queen will still have her moments. But we're clearly building a complex relationship there, as opposed to so many other Dom/Sub relationships. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the Domination the MC brings. But the game could get stale if it was all we ever saw.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
How would one "destroy him sexually" exactly? break his dick? bust his balls?...Peg him!?
F him till he asks for a divorce or becomes gei

That scene with the worker and his new slave in the Raider camp :KEK: Also the camp needs a new name, something like Zatonia.
The scenes with the Queen are good for character progression but lack in the sex department. I'm not saying let us fuck her ass in the throne room in front of the court, but what about a blowjob in her chambers or smth?
The household scenes are the best from the update in terms of lewds while storywise Lord Abrax is the high point even if his scene is a bit short.
Why Fairy wears a slave collar during Kat's presentation while Emilia doesn't?
Exactly F her ass in the throne room in front of the court. Make it happen. Tell Zetan to write this down!

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not sure I entirely trust Asani. My Desert Stalker sense was tingling (aside from the lewd scene) during conversations with her. The situation with the traveler was extremely sus, along with insisting that MC do the physical labour. Asani more than most characters always requires something from you first. Barter system I guess, but still seems off. And with the solitary life, she reminds me of a witch in wilds type of character.
At least I could opt out of footsies. Much appreciate DS always giving me choices.

Well Kateryna's direction and cinematography was not on point. We never get to see her whole body properly
I think it is just part of the DS visual style at this point. I often comment on how the lewd scene camera angles are quite odd and many times we don't get normal, clear shots of the naughty bits. I really like the DS camera angles and cinematography during non-lewds, but when it comes to sex scenes i do prefer to be able to get good view with traditional camerawork. To me that means limited Dutch angles/up angles/extreme zoom ins/avant-garde stuff, and the like.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
Well Kateryna's direction and cinematography was not on point. We never get to see her whole body properly
one bad thing will said about it the render that dev always zooming in too much.. should have learning from special wallpaper patreon poll, peoples preferring see more not less of on screen character :cry:

introduction_katerya is not defined when I am loading from saves from 0.13 thus causing issues.
changing label names to it the introduction_kateryna in all instance with editor programs or waiting for beta finish release :whistle:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
one bad thing will said about it the render that dev always zooming in too much.. should have learning from special wallpaper patreon poll, peoples preferring see more not less of on screen character :cry:

changing label names to it the introduction_kateryna in all instance with editor programs or waiting for beta finish release :whistle:
Right, I didn't enjoy that cow girl on top scene at all. the entire scene was focused on her belly.
It cascades down in 3 day intervals. Elders/Beta testers>Legates>Stalkers>Travelers>Public
Well, thanks to our amazing, generous community we got the beta real quick here. Appreciate the generosity.

Reactions: Valamyr

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I couldn´t agree more if I tried. Get in her ass, Zeton, and let everybody watch.
Yeah, I mean it wouldn't take away her queenship or throne or anything, we are just exchanging pleasure. I'm sure the entire court and the people of Zaton will being awe when they see it and they themselves be inspired create a mass orgy of their own. It is a show of ultimate power of the queen to be honest.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yeah, I mean it wouldn't take away her queenship or throne or anything, we are just exchanging pleasure. I'm sure the entire court and the people of Zaton will being awe when they see it and they themselves be inspired create a mass orgy of their own. It is a show of ultimate power of the queen to be honest.
It´s like we have the same mind. Giving the setting the game is in, it could probably pass as a ritual of some sort. And an orgy is always welcome, especially if it´s done by this Dev. Maybe we´ll get one by the end of the game.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
It´s like we have the same mind. Giving the setting the game is in, it could probably pass as a ritual of some sort. And an orgy is always welcome, especially if it´s done by this Dev. Maybe we´ll get one by the end of the game.
End!? No! This gamshould never end hahah. Let's keep it somewhere in the next few versions. We also need a party and an oasis bathing party

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
End!? No! This gamshould never end hahah. Let's keep it somewhere in the next few versions. We also need a party and an oasis bathing party
I said the end because with all the girls in the game it would be a good farewell to the adventure to end with a free for all, or in this case, a free for the MC. And I do hope the interactions with the Queen aren´t just lesbian. If she leans more that way, fine, but let us have two or three scenes where the MC meets with her and just goes to town.

Reactions: bygonemyths

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
This might be a difficult question to answer, so no worries if no one can, but can anyone tell me if any new sharing scenes have been added recently? I last played 0.11, so it's been a while. I tried looking in the change log, but I couldn't find anything that referenced it specifically. Thanks again if anyone can tell me.

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes