abyss50055

Feb 19, 2018
Game crashes when I'd like to visit the 'Decayed' area. Is this known?
Same here. According to the log file there's an image missing (d14c-1x.jpg). A makeshift / "dirty" way to fix this is to just copy any other jpg to the image folder (...\DesertStalker-0.14c-pc\game\images\Days\Day14\SceneC) and rename it to "d14c-1x.jpg" so you can at least keep playing if you don't want to wait for a proper fix.

Edit: You can just ignore the follow-up error.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
DAMN I hope they can write in pregnancy in this AVN , use timeskips or at least in epilogue , show all the females the mc cums inside with a like 5 month baby bump , would like to see the results of my efforts to impregnante my entire harem :love:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I was waiting for the full release, i suppose now with 0.14 c there won´t be more animates scenes or new content in a future 0.14 public,isn´t it? I only don´t want to have to play again in 0.14 full because there are new scenes :)

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its interesting to see that some options in the zone have been taken away for finding the scout. was this to make the game easier ?

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
how to open it?
This scene is only available if you chose not to help Rue and picked the ' Make her skills available to everyone' option during the Settlement takeover event, when you visit Rue after the settlement is taken over (v14) this scene will appear instead of the 'Therapy Session' scene

Gonzo80

Mar 14, 2018
Same here. According to the log file there's an image missing (d14c-1x.jpg). A makeshift / "dirty" way to fix this is to just copy any other jpg to the image folder (...\DesertStalker-0.14c-pc\game\images\Days\Day14\SceneC) and rename it to "d14c-1x.jpg" so you can at least keep playing if you don't want to wait for a proper fix.

Edit: You can just ignore the follow-up error.
Thank you for the fix :)

Reactions: abyss50055
4.80 star(s) 601 Votes