rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
pretty sure this is not asha same happened just after entering this part of the game. entering this place might need a checkup so the right person is talking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I'm not trying to sound like an ungrateful leech, but I guess maybe I am so I'll just go ahead and ask.. for the last 1-2 updates, it seems like the dialogue has gotten more modern-sounding and the sex scenes have gotten quite a bite shorter (less dialogue, mostly). I'm trying to figure out if this is just in my head or what.

I don't mind some efficient use of renders, i.e. repeatedly going between 2 renders during fucking etc., as that's much more of a bottleneck for VNs and it's not a huge deal for me personally; but it's kind of disappointing when you're working your way up to a scene and itching for a little release only to find what feels like a few slides worth of dialogue and then bam, MC is already cumming.

Like, I was super excited to get Asha on her knees sucking again after you slap her around a bunch, but the slapping happens and then MC is already busting. Was excited to get a double BJ from Asha & Kitty, but again, same thing.. just a few lines of dialogue and our resident alpha's hose is already spurting. This was all on beta, so unless the scenes were expanded since then, it just feels a little short in the writing department.

The story itself, atmosphere, characters, & renders are all still top-notch for sure, so I don't want to make it seem otherwise. Am still a huge fan of course! Super excited to find out what's going on with the Decayed and the mist etc., just have a few complaints to air out.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I'm not trying to sound like an ungrateful leech, but I guess maybe I am so I'll just go ahead and ask.. for the last 1-2 updates, it seems like the dialogue has gotten more modern-sounding and the sex scenes have gotten quite a bite shorter (less dialogue, mostly). I'm trying to figure out if this is just in my head or what.

I don't mind some efficient use of renders, i.e. repeatedly going between 2 renders during fucking etc., as that's much more of a bottleneck for VNs and it's not a huge deal for me personally; but it's kind of disappointing when you're working your way up to a scene and itching for a little release only to find what feels like a few slides worth of dialogue and then bam, MC is already cumming.

Like, I was super excited to get Asha on her knees sucking again after you slap her around a bunch, but the slapping happens and then MC is already busting. Was excited to get a double BJ from Asha & Kitty, but again, same thing.. just a few lines of dialogue and our resident alpha's hose is already spurting. This was all on beta, so unless the scenes were expanded since then, it just feels a little short in the writing department.

The story itself, atmosphere, characters, & renders are all still top-notch for sure, so I don't want to make it seem otherwise. Am still a huge fan of course! Super excited to find out what's going on with the Decayed and the mist etc., just have a few complaints to air out.
You dont need to defend or explain yourself.
Fuck the haters and say like it is!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Days/Day14/SceneC/d14c-1x.jpg'.
Same here. According to the log file there's an image missing (d14c-1x.jpg). A makeshift / "dirty" way to fix this is to just copy any other jpg to the image folder (...\DesertStalker-0.14c-pc\game\images\Days\Day14\SceneC) and rename it to "d14c-1x.jpg" so you can at least keep playing if you don't want to wait for a proper fix.

Edit: You can just ignore the follow-up error.

Reactions: homor

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
This is perhaps my favourite version of all. It has everything I ever wanted: pregnancy, throat bulge, anal, great "combos" in the commons room, extensive setting up of Queen Meredith for great days to come.

All of this in the best VN ever created!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
True, but I don't think that shock factor is just a function of time, rather, the partner selection has become more stagnant.
I feel the opposite, I am constantly wanting more of the girls we have. Villa harem time is *chef's kiss* and the raider girls are a highly addictive drug. Never can get enough of those two sisters. We also get a regular dose of new (or temporary) side girls that saunter on to the scene to get MC's rocks off. Added to all of the hot women are a great story and perfect AVN setting and I don't see myself ever getting bored with Desert Stalker.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
When you go to the Decayed the first time you meet Lord Abrax when you talk with the trader before Lord orders you before his throne
Ohh, so I guess I misunderstood the phrase, I thought she had another name apart from Fairy.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I feel the opposite, I am constantly wanting more of the girls we have. Villa harem time is *chef's kiss* and the raider girls are a highly addictive drug. Never can get enough of those two sisters. We also get a regular dose of new (or temporary) side girls that saunter on to the scene to get MC's rocks off. Added to all of the hot women are a great story and perfect AVN setting and I don't see myself ever getting bored with Desert Stalker.
I agree with this. I would add that especially with Shani we have barely scratched the surface so far. And that is also true for quite a few of the other girls, like the queen, the raider sisters, the mutants etc.

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes