Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Ivy/Yuna's friend. She's mentioned in the logs when you find Ivy's hideout and is strongly implied to be the elf girl Shani finds in the Zone.
Yea i remember her, dont think we knew her name. Oh well i choose her as my least favourite character, because had no idea its her.

dangodaimao

Oct 11, 2022
Can anyone with a knowledge of this sort of thing let me know how this game avoids being banned for incest on Patreon despite how blatant it is? Is the thing where you can change what the various characters relations to you are generally enough to get past the TOS?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Filled the survey. My main problems (well not real problems) are that Ain acts like a brainless fuckdoll and Zahra does not act like a head wife of a harem. Is Zahra based? Yes she is, but she acts more like a loyal retainer than a wife.

Also, how on earth MC's household is protected? He has no male servants, no guards at his place which is at the middle of desert. Sounds like a dream target for slavers to me.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Filled the survey. My main problems (well not real problems) are that Ain acts like a brainless fuckdoll and Zahra does not act like a head wife of a harem. Is Zahra based? Yes she is, but she acts more like a loyal retainer than a wife.
I mean, that kinda fits the setting, doesn't it?
Also, how on earth MC's household is protected? He has no male servants, no guards at his place which is at the middle of desert. Sounds like a dream target for slavers to me.
I headcanon as the MC's reputation is enough protection. I'm probably pulling that out of my ass, but whatever.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
First of all, congratulations to the developer; the game is really cool, and the animations are amazing for an independent game. There are sometimes a few small issues; I don't know if they have been reported, but for example, with Kitty, I had possible actions with her on the throne, such as changing her name and asking her to kneel before me, even before the scene with her and her brother, where I kiss her in front of him. Is this normal?

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes