BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
And we gravitate toward depravity because we are curious souls. I have had girlfriends who had the sickest internet search history but acted completely straight laced in real life.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I always go into these games with the understanding of it being a suspension of reality and playing it an extension of my subconscious mind, where decisions made only impact the realm of fantasy.

That's why I enjoy this game so much, no matter how hard Igor pumps your wife full of his cream, it's only a game.
Every choice is made to witness the extremes of depravity.

It's like wanking over Straw Dogs when you watch it, doesn't make you a rapist.
I mean, cuckold and sharing aren’t even particularly “depraved” fetishes. It’s just a matter of taste.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Zatan asks Igor to watch the house while he's away.
Eventually Omar turns up when the family funds run low.
Omar agrees to pay for them on the condition all the women comply with his sexual needs.
Igor realises the only way to stop Omar, is to breed all the women before Omar gets to them.
Zatan returns to a house full of babies. None of his his.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I mean, cuckold and sharing aren’t even particularly “depraved” fetishes. It’s just a matter of taste.
Totally, I was referring more to scolding your buxom daughter and groping her for being a cock tease.

Then giving her a facial while your wife massages her boobs. That kind of stuff. :LOL:

I fell in love with this game after those events. That's quality content, if ever I saw it.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Omar agrees to pay for them on the condition all the women comply with his sexual needs.
Igor realises the only way to stop Omar, is to breed all the women before Omar gets to them.
Zaton can retire early with the money he will get by selling them off

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
Omar tells Nadia how Zetan is belittling her father.
They plan to take him down.
Nadia seduces Zetan and eventually becomes part of his household.
Nadia poisons Zetan and paralyses him.
Zehra realises her family cant survive without a male figure.
Zehra and household then turns to her sister's husband.
Zetan watches in horror as Omar makes Little Omars.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hey all, I just wanted to drop another DS-themed signature that I had made earlier this afternoon for Shani (is it hot in here or what??) :whistle:

(Presenting the one and only boss queen/desert stalker extraordinaire herself) :devilish: :love:

Shani_Desert_Stalker_-_GIF_A_-_Fiery_Resolute_Maiden.gif
Size: 300x175px

She is indeed a RED-HOT fiery minx. Calm, collected, and mischievous at times. Shani displays the poise necessary to suitably compliment her fiery passion and aggression when demonstrating her combat prowess as a Desert Stalker in the field.

Certainly the queen of the "HELL" cats of Zeta in my eyes :sneaky:

Hope you all enjoy it!

:devilish: :devilish: :coffee:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Hey all, I just wanted to drop another DS-themed signature that I had made earlier this afternoon for Shani (is it hot in here or what??) :whistle:

(Presenting the one and only boss queen/desert stalker extraordinaire herself) :devilish: :love:

She is indeed a RED-HOT fiery minx. Calm, collected, and mischievous at times. Shani displays the poise necessary to suitably compliment her fiery passion and aggression when demonstrating her combat prowess as a Desert Stalker in the field.

Hope you all enjoy it!

I SEE IT, OMAR AND IGOR KISSING SHANI BOTH CHEEKS TOGETHER :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would use that signature for many years and when people ask i tell them my good friend Penumbral made it for me :ROFLMAO:

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020

Hope you all enjoy it!

good job on the sigs fam. time to represent

emptychuu

Jan 4, 2024
A little more variety in the recurring scenes would have made the game's immersion even deeper. I would also like more scenes from the daily life of the main character. It doesn't even have to be something big. Something like a “slice of life”. It would be cool if regular days were also filled with content with mini-events and dialogues, thanks to which you can immerse yourself deeper into the atmosphere of the game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A little more variety in the recurring scenes would have made the game's immersion even deeper. I would also like more scenes from the daily life of the main character. It doesn't even have to be something big. Something like a “slice of life”. It would be cool if regular days were also filled with content with mini-events and dialogues, thanks to which you can immerse yourself deeper into the atmosphere of the game.
Very much agreed. Stuff like variety in the dinner scenes, or minor trips to the super market, not just the sex one.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me or is the updates really small? I skipped 2 updates and was expecting a sizable amount of new content instead I only got enough content for like 20-30 minutes of gameplay...

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Very much agreed. Stuff like variety in the dinner scenes, or minor trips to the super market, not just the sex one.
Something like a “slice of life”. It would be cool if regular days were also filled with content with mini-events and dialogues, thanks to which you can immerse yourself deeper into the atmosphere of the game.
Yeah, I concur as well. Spicing up the routine with additional "slice of life" events sprinkled throughout would make the game even more immersive from a narrative perspective. Like for example, if Zahra on one of her market outings in the city heard from her sister about a really nice massage center and/or public bath in the City that she had wanted to try out proceeded to invite Zatan, Ain and Shani for a family spa getaway in the city, that would be super hot to see and would add more sexy fun time events rendered specifically for sexy family bonding time :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes