The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
d16a-15.png
d16a-19.png

Mostrar menos
Since Lirah's short story will finally pick up, Taliah isn't very far, and neither are her habits.
About the progress: I sadly didn't get to make as much progress this week as I wanted to. At least I can put that scene aside for now, with mostly the non-fun path missing from the scene. I think you will enjoy it though. It should throw you back right to when Kateryna visited the first time, back in 0.05.
Tomorrow I'll go back working on Zahra's data scene, so expect a preview for that next weekend!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 10%
Date with Zahra: 5%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
View attachment 3496024
View attachment 3496027

Mostrar menos
Since Lirah's short story will finally pick up, Taliah isn't very far, and neither are her habits.
About the progress: I sadly didn't get to make as much progress this week as I wanted to. At least I can put that scene aside for now, with mostly the non-fun path missing from the scene. I think you will enjoy it though. It should throw you back right to when Kateryna visited the first time, back in 0.05.
Tomorrow I'll go back working on Zahra's data scene, so expect a preview for that next weekend!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 10%
Date with Zahra: 5%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I wanna poke Omar azz with that dirk (sword)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
How much content does this game have right now? Like how many hours would it take to complete?
It's gotta plenty of content. As for hours... depends if one is interested in reading and understanding the lore of things. Could take a few hours or so. If just lewds, then not long.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It's interesting how the Dev assumes everyone's pregnancy fetish is as strong as his. Maybe getting Kateryna pregnant is essential to the storyline in some way, but even when pulling out the first time, the dialogue the second time assumes you didn't - I think it did this more than once. I don't have the overwhelming urge to put a baby in every woman I see (not a professional athlete or Hollywood playboy, after all ;)), so I like to do a run without pregnancy in most VNs that have it, but this one instance seems unavoidable. Guess we'll find out why.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
ZetanDS announced his next VN. It will have a similar title, but be a bit of a different take. The MC won't be quite as attractive, but like the MC in this VN, he is a man of insatiable appetites.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My first reaction was, oh no, not another creator who thinks they can have two major projects. Too many good titles are abandoned as is. Then I clicked and just smiled.

BTW, sig link is dead? I was searching to update mine.

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes