vladpta

Nov 11, 2019
Hi! I'm looking for the Fairy loop fix, the mega link for the fix isn't available anymore and I haven't found any other links/uploads on the thread. If anyone is kind enough to help me out, I'd appreciate it! I'm on the latest version available, downloaded from the gofile link.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
d16a-74.png d16a-72.png d16a-86.png d16a-90.png
Dev log 28.04.2024
Hace un instante
This week I took a creative pause from Zahra's scene to continue the Queen's side quest. We're back in the arena, and Lirah is standing out because of her unwarranted remarks on the scene unfolding before her. But the Queen does not really like guards who act up or are defiant...
As I've mentioned before, I wanted to give a bit of backstory to Lirah (which was also frequently requested over the years) and make her less of a simple bystander, and this scene delves a bit into that. We will learn some things about the guard, and how Zeta is in her opinion not the ideal society she was brought up to believe.
I am trying to get the release ready for late May, but let's see about that. I can't say yet for certain!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 25%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:

First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 3583939 View attachment 3583938 View attachment 3583937 View attachment 3583936
Dev log 28.04.2024
Hace un instante
This week I took a creative pause from Zahra's scene to continue the Queen's side quest. We're back in the arena, and Lirah is standing out because of her unwarranted remarks on the scene unfolding before her. But the Queen does not really like guards who act up or are defiant...
As I've mentioned before, I wanted to give a bit of backstory to Lirah (which was also frequently requested over the years) and make her less of a simple bystander, and this scene delves a bit into that. We will learn some things about the guard, and how Zeta is in her opinion not the ideal society she was brought up to believe.
I am trying to get the release ready for late May, but let's see about that. I can't say yet for certain!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 25%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
is only 25% and when will he finish the episode?

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Hope this game will be updated for years Everything is Amazing (except ntr) Also more content with Raiders also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and more everything Best Game on this site

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You convinced me to replay game from the beginning
Eh. I'll have too. There might even be some incompatibilities moving on.

But i agree. This constant reworking the games can be annoying a lot. Even better reasons not to play a game until it's final.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Social class might play a part too. The peasants at the top aren’t wearing much, but the pharaoh seems dressed up;
There is no pharaoh in the pictures.

In the top picture, the man to whom the tomb belongs is the guy who is seated wearing a kind of light, see-through top. He also seems to have a blonde wig (?) a bit unusual I'd say. I don't know where this picture came from.

In the bottom picture, the tomb owner is the bald guy on top, who together with his wife, is giving offerings to Osiris, who is the black (the colour of death) painted seated guy. Osiris is dressed as a pharoah because he's king of the underworld. The bald guy has more jewellery and a more elaborate skirt but is otherwise similarly dressed as the servants.

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes