MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3731019
To add an humorous note, I suggest checking the library in MC house, there is a short overview about the characters just to disipate any doubts, as much that I agree with Alien EDM I think that would be a shitstorm in the thread if Shani goes for a men not being the MC
After everything she arranged for her father, next to queen? I don’t even know... Shani has a hidden fantasy in her soul 1000153088.gif Unlike Ain, I don’t think Shani will leave her dad to rest :HideThePain:

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Frankly sharing scenes are stupid, if there was a poll on this site how many of us actually played the sharing scenes I bet it would be less than 20% of players. The main thing I hate about these alternative scenes, is that they eat up time the dev could put into other things that the majority of players actually want to see.

Go play an ntr game with unavoidable ntr and be happy.
Same with incest scenes. They eat up time the dev could put into other things.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
As far as I understand, ZetanDS hasn't made all the women in the game to be shared. Of course there is some options, but not every woman. However, all threesome or foursome sex in the game is also some kind of "sharing", not matter if it happen inside the Zaton's harem or not. Example, the scene with Shani and The Queen inside the thermae IS sharing sex, because you are sharing Shani with the queen.

Shani been a current Desert Stalker(as her father) does not mean she cannot have her part of fun. We all agree with that, but I think the relationship between Zaton and Shani should be built with more careful, because Shani is somehow another main character in the game.

Personally, I would like to see Shani engaged in some independent sex action(without her father presence). I mean, as main character, she should also have her own "adventures", having fun with another men or women. I known some people wouldn't like that, to play as a girl having sex with a man, but, I see no problem if that is for the main character as a girl.

Also, about sharing, I think ZetanDS could make available options for a sex more wide open, like an orgy or a gangbang with a girl, with DP and such thing.
I pretty much agree with everything you just said.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
There is a part in me that enjoys being submissive to arrogant naive women out of my own volition and knowing very well that I could just flip the switch at any moment and she could do nothing about it. The Queen is great for this and that's why my current playthrough works on absolute loyalty to her and her whims.

But there is another aspect I enjoy in this game, which is chewing bubble gum and kicking ass... And MC is all out of bubble gum. No, but seriously, spreading influence, absorbing people or even groups into your command, training next generation to continue your legacy, conquering and plundering - all top notch stuff, that is not so common to explore in such well designed setting.

What pains me is that at some point I won't be able to have both. At some point I would either have to take over The Queen or do something inevitably stupid for The Queen and lose otherwise beneficial thing for myself. This is a positive for game's replayability, but the perfectionist inside me is torn apart almost literally.

Anyways, excellent game and can't wait for next update. Miss the music almost more than sex lol.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Just another guy throw his two cents at the Shani and sharing discussion, but here it is: why so much fuss about this? All the sharing that happens in the game is optional. I would assume that every sharing that might happen in the future will be optional too. Every sex interaction is optional, actually.
Did I enjoy the sharing scenes? Absolutely. Am I into sharing? Not really. But the way the scenes were made was right up my alley. So, even not being a hater or a lover of this type of scene, I am very much a fan of how they were done in the game, to the point that I want the Dev can put some more in the game.
As for Shani, would it make sense to have a sharing scene with her like we did with Ain and Kat? I don´t so. Would I play that scene if it ever gets added? Hell yeah! But to her character, it would probably only make sense if it was something like what happened with the Queen in the bathhouse and I´m pretty confident the person writing this game knows that too.
And if for some reason Shani ever has a sexual experience with another man, with or without Zaton´s presence, I´m very certain that it would be her choice to do so.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In my game she wont, I have pregnancy turned off.
*turns pregnancy back on for Leinad* :BootyTime:

Just another guy throw his two cents at the Shani and sharing discussion, but here it is: why so much fuss about this? All the sharing that happens in the game is optional. I would assume that every sharing that might happen in the future will be optional too. Every sex interaction is optional, actually.
Did I enjoy the sharing scenes? Absolutely. Am I into sharing? Not really. But the way the scenes were made was right up my alley. So, even not being a hater or a lover of this type of scene, I am very much a fan of how they were done in the game, to the point that I want the Dev can put some more in the game.
As for Shani, would it make sense to have a sharing scene with her like we did with Ain and Kat? I don´t so. Would I play that scene if it ever gets added? Hell yeah! But to her character, it would probably only make sense if it was something like what happened with the Queen in the bathhouse and I´m pretty confident the person writing this game knows that too.
And if for some reason Shani ever has a sexual experience with another man, with or without Zaton´s presence, I´m very certain that it would be her choice to do so.
They can't help themselves. They hate it, so feel no one else should enjoy it. They are the smoothest of smooth brains. Even one of them insinuating that all NTR/sharing folks want it to be unavoidable and to go play those games. But the fact of the matter is.. this game has had that content since early on. There will be more. I'm sure of it. It's not a primary focus, but it's included.

As for Shani... I'm not in favor of just turning her free-use. But... circumstances could occur where she might be exposed to it. Perhaps she's just curious, having been so careful for so long. And it would only take MC to say, "It's ok to explore a little".

That doesn't mean she goes all psycho slut... it just means she has some opportunities available. And the people who don't want that won't ever have that as part of their canon playthrough... because surely they don't play with sharing turned on or go searching for sharing scenes in the images folder intentionally like paranoid freaks... right?

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes