Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
From what I did play I really liked the girl third from the left in the op picture. She has sexy brown eyes.
I would tell everyone else to fuck off I only want her.

Even though I didn't like the game much I'll still get it on steam because I like her.

Xelthax

Nov 23, 2016
How to put this criticism so that it's productive? From the last few updates, I can definitly see a problem emerge, that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many characters that need development and the existing ones getting sidetracked. I don't think the team did this on purpuse, but maybe tone down on the side characters and develop the "main" existing ones more. It's great that you want to put diversity in, but at the same time, the story feels like it's not really moving into any direction currently. Scene rework, ok, I guess you want to keep the early work up to date, but honestly, some are completely unneeded and most wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the first place. For me, the last really good update was the shani's conclusion of you know what and that was very well done, plus it concludes a thread (big win there). Ivy's was ok, it develps the character, plants an interesting seed, but it's not really rewarding if you want to see progression of the story in a slightly faster pace, as maybe the continuation will happen in a year, IRL time.

TL;DR
Focus on less characters, progress the story, too many threads are being worked at once, none really feel satisfying = no bueno.

harveymak76

Dec 12, 2021
More queen content please. Sigh... guess it's another 4-6 months before another update, wish it would come out faster, but it's worth the wait

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This thread is weird as fuck, I never know if these posts are from trolls or not.

Now, there are even those who want to marry one of the love interests to someone else. ?????

Whenever I see posts in this thread, I imagine Cody from 'Away from Home'.
Yes, some people are not interested in Ain like some others aren't into Lirah or some other girls.
I will share Ain's ass until she gets married because Zaton doesn't need another cum bucket.

• Angry
Reactions: Nulldev

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Damn so we cant chose? i almost downloaded this. too bad.
The game for the most part is male protagonist. A smaller part is female protagonist (you play as the male MC's oldest daughter), this part is optional.

There are also quite a number of scenes with both of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are actually people who are interested in the story and not in the MC's relationship issues, and what is the story:

1) the Decades
2) the Mutants
3) the Raiders
4) the Elves
5) and of course Zeta and their Queen

It's about their connections, entanglements, intentions and their missions. Everything else is just side stories and has no relevance. What always bothered me in the past updates has FINALLY been noticed by the DEV and is now making a drastic change of course. Many people will not like this situation, but it is necessary! The game has suffered greatly as a result and my interest has waned considerably.
I agree, but there were too many loose ends from the major story updates (e.g. Shani's mission).

Also, for a lot of people including myself, the sex scenes within the main harem are more interesting than fucking the next inconsquential girl.
The Queen excluded, of course.

Why don't you learn English and play the game instead of complaining a language that only 40 million people out of 7.5 billion speak?
Better translate the game into Chinese then....

This thread is weird as fuck, I never know if these posts are from trolls or not.

Now, there are even those who want to marry one of the love interests to someone else. ?????
Even if you dislike sharing, there are plenty of story reasons to have Ain marry someone else.

It's the fate of a father to be NTR'ed by some boy stealing your daughter... :HideThePain:

Did I read correctly? Did you say that Shani and MC will go meet the raider sisters?
That would be totally awesome! :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes