Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
So if quests won't progress do I need to restart the entire save or what? There's no means for me to progress.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Check your PM's ;)
Thank you but I already fixed the problem. I have a playthrough that I did using a walkthrough, because I didn´t have Shani in the common room. But I also had my main save, the one that I played since I started the game. That was the one I was playing in and didn´t have the Lirah quest.
But the walkthrough save has it, so now I´m good. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
help me. How to unlock replay gallery - classified( event Queen).
there are several queen's event, but you might get yourself locked out of some by the choices you did. In general so far you fare well if you play assertive but not a colossal jerk. I don't know other routes. If the shene involves Lirha 'good' scenes and 'bad' scenes are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: xapican

PtsZts

Jan 22, 2024
A few times? Sometimes it's like 'in 3 days' or 'next week' or kinda random or after certain other even.
But maybe there is an accidental lock in routes.
A lot of times actually. Also tried old saves and game's versions. Feels just like a bug at this point. :unsure:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tbh... I don't remember. :LOL:

I have played the game both ways but i dont know if my last saves were with or without the mod.
The Walktrough mod hasn't been updated, the Modder updates it only when the final version is public.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Any idea where to transmit our bug transcript ?
Post mine twice and no life signs as well. We should transmit it to Dev to be sure it's taken care of for next release.
You already posted a few times your Traceback, (or bug transcript)
1718745466903.png
I'm more than shure that any of the Dev team members saw it since GOOML said he post them in a apropiate place, and they are active in this thread as well If that is a bug from the game it will be fixed in the next release 16a or 16b

• Red Heart
Reactions: michel.gellar7
4.80 star(s) 600 Votes