HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry, I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if someone can tell me how to update this latest version 16 without losing my current game progress.

If it is written elsewhere and someone can cite it I would greatly appreciate it, while I continue searching!
Pretty much all RenPy games store their saves outside of your game folder in a central location. So you can usually just unpack the the new version and your saves will be there. Don't overwrite the old folder unless your download is explicitly labeled as and update/upgrade patch from the specific version.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Man, this game has some beautiful looking characters.
Shoutout to the animations too. Very smooth for a renpy game. I look forward to the day when more common room harem scenes are added.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

TheDarkWyrm

Mar 25, 2020
My game is the same, with the difference that I don´t even have the quest "Courting the Crown"
I don't either. If I have to load an earlier save, can anyone tell me how far back I have to go?

I also have this quest that says to meet Shani in the library now, but I never get a trigger for that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't either. If I have to load an earlier save, can anyone tell me how far back I have to go?

I also have this quest that says to meet Shani in the library now, but I never get a trigger for that.
did you advance one day and go to the Lib, in MC house ?

ZYK-REm

May 2, 2023
1.Descarga la versión v16
2. Extraiga la versión v16 a cualquier ubicación que desee
3. Vaya a la carpeta del juego Desert Stalker v15 (haga clic en los archivos de Desert Stalker v15 dos veces y debería aparecer la carpeta del juego)
4. Copie los archivos "guardados" de v15 dentro de la carpeta del juego.
5. Pegue los archivos guardados en la carpeta del juego de v16.
6. Todas tus partidas guardadas de la v15 ahora estarán en la v16. Haga clic en la aplicación Desert Stalker para abrir y cargar su último guardado de v15.
7. Disfruta del nuevo contenido.
[/CITA]
I love you

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry, anybody know if there a spanish translation for the last version? I tolking about vs 16!
Ty!
Darax makes the translations , I don't know if he did catch up, usually he, as the guy's who make the android apps, or the mods, update when the public version is released be it "c" "d" etc etc.
Darax hace las traducciones, no se si se puso al dia, comunmente el, tanto como los que hacen las app para Android o los mods,
actualizan cuando sale la version publica ya sea "c" "d" etc. etc.

Reactions: ZYK-REm

Fairlight0306

Mar 11, 2024
why would you want to set her free only to immediately cage her afterwards? that doesnt make sense
Well i don't think the girls in mc harem are in cage, i don't know what you have done on your run but in mine absolutely not. She wants to be a scavenger? She can go on mission with mc and Shani, she may became eventually a stalker if she wish, even the house "slaves" lives a better life than most free people, it makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Well i don't think the girls in mc harem are in cage, i don't know what you have done on your run but in mine absolutely not. She wants to be a scavenger? She can go on mission with mc and Shani, she may became eventually a stalker if she wish, even the house "slaves" lives a better life than mostly free people, it makes perfect sense for me.
yeah ironically enough this argument of Lirah being more safe living in palace and serving queen is how mc convinces her to stay, thanks for proving me right :whistle:

Fairlight0306

Mar 11, 2024
what? I havent said that
Maybe i misunderstood but you said "Lirah being more safe living in palace and serving queen is how mc convinces her to stay" and then 'thanks for proving me right" what do you mean with thanks for proving me right i genuinely don't understand right on what, sorry but english is not my primary language.

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes