Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I'd say don't try to overthink an adult VN, there is a certain suspension of disbelief implied. That said, the MC isn't sterile as he has fathered children with the Priestess'. That would mean that they opted to raise two children on purpose. Could be they didn't want to burden Zhara with raising two kids while he was gone long periods of time as he established himself as a stalker. Also, while he has done well for himself, he wasn't rich like Omar when younger and could afford servants. After all, you start the game without any servants until the Queen gives him one.

You could explain giving the extra children or impregnating the Priestess' is a way for the state to pay for the raising of the children who might be a burden on the families otherwise. Some of the females would become future Priestess' and some the males would enter service to the queen or soldiers, thereby replenishing those ranks.
He's not actually sure that baby in the priestess's belly is his. He only says it COULD be. Likely a few guys get access to her each pregnancy attempt, and it's winner take all!

He's seemingly got money because he just keeps rolling with bringing in new talent. He also has no problems covering Lirah's expenses.

It's also possible buying slaves might be just a bit expensive and he might not actually have had need for one. Zahra did the house work after all.

He keeps taking in strays. While not buying slaves, he's going to have to pay for feeding the kids and while admittedly two of the girls he takes in are slaves and he could order them to surrender their babies, he takes in Kateryna who is a freewoman who becomes his concubine, and that's a different arrangement because she did it willingly and specifically to raise kids and she's not likely to give up the kids after she gets them.

Unless the new Queen is paying him a lot better than the old one he probably already had decent money

considering also that he got himself a nice little compound out there and he even recently is upgrading the rooms

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
If you're referring to Lirah, she's not so random. Has been in the game since pretty much the beginning. There is quite a lot of love for her among supporters and those on discord.
Yes, i'm referring to her. I know she's been there since forever, but i imagined her mostly as just another npc. I'm not on discord, but it can make sense if people ask for it. For me, it just takes away dev time from more important scenes.

This update was basically just about having sex. SCrew your wife in front of people, screw Kateryna in front of other people and once again teach yet another virgin by slamming it into her with no warming or anything all of because she was scared of being raped. Go figure.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, i'm referring to her. I know she's been there since forever, but i imagined her mostly as just another npc. I'm not on discord, but it can make sense if people ask for it. For me, it just takes away dev time from more important scenes.

This update was basically just about having sex. SCrew your wife in front of people, screw Kateryna in front of other people and once again teach yet another virgin by slamming it into her with no warming or anything all of because she was scared of being raped. Go figure.
Fair enough. I've been wanting more plot-related elements in updates, myself. And based on the previous devlog, that's what we'll get.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Okay I got confused not realizing you had a part under the spoiler and a part that wasn't

SPOILERS AHEAD ( because I somehow always have trouble adding a spoiler tag on the phone)

Zeta clearly values increasing their population. The last time the Romans were on about that they grabbed and graped all the Sabine women.

Regarding Talia, gotta say... What that chick lacks in high level attractiveness, she sure makes up in drive; guess that's her reproductive strategy).

You could be right about them giving away all the boys, although I don't know it seems unlikely. It could be the case, though.

It's worth noting Shani specifically decided to become a stalker to make her Daddy proud, so maybe he wasn't looking to have a stalker follow him up, but just decided to let her go there because she wanted to. In that case he wouldn't have been as likely to focus a male heir, it's true.

And you're right if they were trying to just create a little bubble world outside the city of hot tail and hotter tail, it would make sense that they would hand over the boys.

I'm not so certain that Zahra would have gone there, though, as she gives me vibes of a woman who would hold on to her offspring tooth and nail. Maybe the aforementioned kink pwr lvl exceeded her motherhood pwr.

It would also mean they had multiple female children back to back and then a batch of male children back to back; usually those things are a little staggered out, although not always.

Anyways, it's definitely something that's worth considering because obviously they don't feel like a normal setup, even in a much more sexually permissive society.

Actually I just thought of one possible negation on that idea

Kataryna basically comes in as a gift from a friend with the understanding that she's not technically a slave but a concubine which means that there are certain responsibilities to her and Igor w/her, even though she's *almost* a slave.

So if SHE pops out a boy she would very likely want to hold on to it because she DEFINITELY has STRONG maternal instincts. I mean the way they wrote her although she's fascinated with MC when she finally gets there she's all "gimmeakid! gimmeakid! gimmeakid! gimmeakid!", and it's actually suddenly NOT really as much about MC. I'm guessing the reason she was fascinated about him was that she just assumed he was super virile, probably due to some of the not particularly tall tales that Igor would be telling her.

This would mean that if they knew the boys would be given up they'd have to have given her a pre-fvck-in WARNING to that effect BEFORE she accepted her concubineship and I seriously doubt Kat would be on board with that.

She is clearly all business with having babies and it doesn't seem like she would be focused on only females.

I mean with Kat it's kind of amazing that she fled her village which was DEFINITELY going to keep her flat on her back and baby bellied for the rest of her life. I guess she just REALLY wasn't into the gangbang scene.
You are a wordy mofo.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
If it was short for him I'm guessing he did no-share route, because the full scene definitely gave its money's worth.
Yes, i am on a no share. It ain't really my thing at all so i just picked no scenes at the beginning.

Thing is we've had just that for the past 4 updates - raider stuff, WAYYY too much queen stuff, etcetc. For me this was a great return back to the core story and core family.
I dont know what you are talking about. And I could say the same thing to you. There's always family scenes all the time. Last update (ch15), we got 4 family scenes (Shani, Kateryna, Nadia and Fairy) and we got an Ivy scene and a raider scene. In ch14, we got Kateryna, Fairy, Emilia+Fairy, Ain and Shani for the family, and we got the decayed, Asani and the Queen. Ch13 we've got mostly Shani scenes (zone, family and queen) and Emilia+Ain.

Saying that it's always only get non family stuff for the last 4 updates (1 year time) is just BS. We got 1 scene of raiders, a couple with the queen, 1 with Ivy (does it count as mutants), 1 with the decayed and over 10+ family scenes, plus a few random characters like Asani, so yes, when i see another update with mainly only family, it dissapoint me. I want some story progression too, not only a family simulator. I don't mind them, but do some of each every update.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
It hits certain spots for certain people. I quite loved the exhibitionist nature of it.

It was a pretty hot scene, IMO.

If you're referring to Lirah, she's not so random. Has been in the game since pretty much the beginning. There is quite a lot of love for her among supporters and those on discord.

Guess we'll find out, since she has two different routes here... again, assuming you're referring to Lirah, but not sure.

Anyway, might not have been your cup of tea, but for others it was.
is that the date where they go out in the town? The milk waitress was one heck of a excellent little side note in that date and seeing Mandisa in that gold see-through dress was... YEEEEAAAAHHHH BOIII.

Is the Igor thing they mentioned when he comes over and you can potentially share Ain a bit?

I do seem to recall there was one scene where you had a chance to share Zahra but I personally didn't think he would really be down with that, as those two are really a unit

Personally I'm definitely going to add to the supporters for Lirah. Especially that GOD-TIER humiliation arc where she stays a guard. Pale Carnations has some really strong humiliation scenes, but that Lirah arc can hold its own against the best of PC's, imo.

I can definitely see them adding Lirah to the Harem at some point. I mean this game really basically is a harem collector, tho it sort of distributes the harem: like having to go here to the settlement to get BJs from Asha and Kitty, out to the edge to get action from whatsherface, to the tower to feel up Pepper, to the palace to slowly break down the queen until she's ready to go, to that little cave for our elf friend. Maybe they all eventually converge at his place

If you maybe get Lirah to harem from the scavenger route, he's actually already made the blatant offer to her of living under his roof, and she actually can bring some outside value by being a mechanic and scavenger/resource scout, in addition to being a concubine.

If from the guard duty route, maybe she becomes another slave gift from the queen if she proves to have poor performance after her punishment. Something along the lines of Merneith saying "yeah I know she's been giving it up to you every time you come through the gate, like I told her to, but you know she's been so distracted about that its all she can think about, so here just take her as a slave because she's starting to piss me off again."

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You have to view it the same as cars. No more refineries to produce gas or parts to fix them, or even knowledge on how to fix them, yet having a vehicle provides a major advantage. Guns are the same. Very powerful advantages, but you have to scavenge the bullets.
...They have cars. That's the whole point; if you can keep something far more complex like a car working, you can easily maintain firearms. The best explanation I can think of is that the decayed are the only ones with a chemical industry (they are the ones that our guy has to go to for fuel), and they are serious about keeping firearms out of everyone else's hands. That would fit with them being the ones with the shotgun collars too.

Reactions: Jnathan01 and Ummmh

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
...They have cars. That's the whole point; if you can keep something far more complex like a car working, you can easily maintain firearms. The best explanation I can think of is that the decayed are the only ones with a chemical industry (they are the ones that our guy has to go to for fuel), and they are serious about keeping firearms out of everyone else's hands. That would fit with them being the ones with the shotgun collars too.
Honestly, at this point, everyone has technology except the Queen. The mutants and decayed seems to be able to use the old records to do some stuff. If anyone attacks Zeta, i dont think they'll hold for long, they'r like barbarians with rocks.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This would mean that if they knew the boys would be given up they'd have to have given her a pre-fvck-in WARNING to that effect BEFORE she accepted her concubineship and I seriously doubt Kat would be on board with that.
She got an so to say short intoduction, when MC took her to the temple, anyway you can ipregnate her as well as Zahara,Ain,Emilia, and Fairy also that short walk answers the arousen question about how they keep their population up the best males have to serve Zetan ipregnating their Priesteses. the kids either are recluted to the Palace or are given to wealthy families,
Rabia has Nadia , and two twins with Omar

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No more refineries to produce gas
In the Decayed quest, Abrax admits having a refinery up running, also he managed to get trains running, there are some things to discover, guns ? Maybe they exist maybe not, don't forget that the Zetans ban all technology but they have them like the flamethrower the Queen plays around, scavange bullets, ok you are right but it is difficult enough to find a car in the desert, imagine bullets or crates with it.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
He's not actually sure that baby in the priestess's belly is his. He only says it COULD be. Likely a few guys get access to her each pregnancy attempt, and it's winner take all!

He's seemingly got money because he just keeps rolling with bringing in new talent. He also has no problems covering Lirah's expenses.

It's also possible buying slaves might be just a bit expensive and he might not actually have had need for one. Zahra did the house work after all.

He keeps taking in strays. While not buying slaves, he's going to have to pay for feeding the kids and while admittedly two of the girls he takes in are slaves and he could order them to surrender their babies, he takes in Kateryna who is a freewoman who becomes his concubine, and that's a different arrangement because she did it willingly and specifically to raise kids and she's not likely to give up the kids after she gets them.

Unless the new Queen is paying him a lot better than the old one he probably already had decent money

considering also that he got himself a nice little compound out there and he even recently is upgrading the rooms
Nothing you wrote applies to what I wrote. First of all, IIRC the Priestess mentions that he has already fathered children with them, it doesn't matter if that PARTICULAR one is his.

Second, my comment was about not burdening Zahra with too many children to raise by herself while he was out establishing his reputation as a stalker as a reason to only have two kids. My comment "Also, while he has done well for himself, he wasn't rich like Omar when younger and could afford servants." is referring to when he were younger and not as well off as he is now so what he can afford now is irrelevant. Which why he can take in "strays", as you call them, because he has accummulated some wealth. Plus, depending on how you play the MC you can start to impregnate household members which is another sign that finances would be a limiting factor with not having more offspring over the years.

Thirdly, since his compound is outside Zeta it it would be safe to assume within the context of the story it was probably deserted and run down so his money would have gone to renovation and expansion and not buying slaves or hiring servants, another reason to not have too many children.

So, there are many "real life" reasons why he didn't have a dozen squalling children and it wouldn't be out of place to limit it to two.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
JaxMan and Ummmh ; if it is MC child or not is up to the player to decide, in the dialoge with Cataryna You can answer Yes or Maybe is up to Players choice.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
She got an so to say short intoduction, when MC took her to the temple, anyway you can ipregnate her as well as Zahara,Ain,Emilia, and Fairy also that short walk answers the arousen question about how they keep their population up the best males have to serve Zetan ipregnating their Priesteses. the kids either are recluted to the Palace or are given to wealthy families,
Rabia has Nadia , and two twins with Omar
None of the temple tour says Katarina was given a warning that she would have to give up any children.

I haven't seen it say anywhere that you actually impregnate Zahra. You can blow your load in her endlessly it doesn't mean she's pregnant if she's barren. Insemination is not the same as impregnation if the person cannot get pregnant. *IF* it specifically says somewhere in the text that he or she personally believes he's getting Zahra pregnant, that would pretty much invalidate my theory, and that's that, but I do not recall any single point at which he or she believed he was inherently impregnating her, just that he was coming in her.

I had also originally remembered what you remembered about Rabiah having Nadia AND also twins with Omar, for a total of three children, but then a discussion directly indicated that Nadia was the one who had a twin (named Kelian or something) which indicated that she was one of the twins. As Rabiah at one point specifically said she was concerned about "the twins", it indicated she had never had a second set of twins, so I assumed that my belief that she had three kids was wrong, and that she only had two including Nadia being one of the twins. As Nadia repeatedly claims she's not Omar's kid, that would mean the other kid is inherently not Omar's as well, unless Nadia is lying. I could be misremembering it but I remember reading the passage about Nadia having a twin very carefully at the moment (since I had thought she was not one of the twins originally) and suspecting that the writing team might have slightly dropped the ball on what they intended and given us a mixed message. I'll have to go back and read all the passages again every conversation she's mentioned in which is quite bluntly a lot of stuff scattered throughout the game.

EDIT: FOUND IT. I'm still going to have to go back and look at the dialogue that indicated that Nadia had a twin (naned Kelian or something) but I'm looking at Nadia's hot little bod right now and she's mentioning that the twins are in the next room and that they're actually babies. So yes, at least three kids with a large age gap.
I'm still a little confused as to that dialogue that showed Nadia had a direct sibling, implied possibly a twin. It's possible I may have misremembered or misunderstood but I was very carefully reading it in real time to make sure what they were saying, or it's possible that there are two sets of twins or maybe the devs screwed up.
I'll have to keep digging since I don't remember where that conversation came up about the other kid.

Last edited:

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
JaxMan and Ummmh ; if it is MC child or not is up to the player to decide, in the dialoge with Cataryna You can answer Yes or Maybe is up to Players choice.
It actually only says it's POSSIBLY yours not that it definitely is and he even says it's possible it's his.

Specifically it says: ".. and yes this time I believe it's mine.".

"I BELIEVE it's mine" is not actually the same as "definitely is"

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Nothing you wrote applies to what I wrote. First of all, IIRC the Priestess mentions that he has already fathered children with them, it doesn't matter if that PARTICULAR one is his.

Second, my comment was about not burdening Zahra with too many children to raise by herself while he was out establishing his reputation as a stalker as a reason to only have two kids. My comment "Also, while he has done well for himself, he wasn't rich like Omar when younger and could afford servants." is referring to when he were younger and not as well off as he is now so what he can afford now is irrelevant. Which why he can take in "strays", as you call them, because he has accummulated some wealth. Plus, depending on how you play the MC you can start to impregnate household members which is another sign that finances would be a limiting factor with not having more offspring over the years.

Thirdly, since his compound is outside Zeta it it would be safe to assume within the context of the story it was probably deserted and run down so his money would have gone to renovation and expansion and not buying slaves or hiring servants, another reason to not have too many children.

So, there are many "real life" reasons why he didn't have a dozen squalling children and it wouldn't be out of place to limit it to two.
It does not actually say that he definitely had impregnated any priestesses only that he very strongly BELIEVED that he had knocked up that one. He had been set up as a partner with that one Priestess before, but the fact he says "believe" instead of "is" what he actually replies to Kateryna suggests that there MAY be a few guys who got a crack at her before him. It also specifically does NOT say he had any other children with the priestesses, only that THAT Priestess had had 32 prior children successfully, but it doesn't indicate ANY of them were his. I mean, some MIGHT have been, but we don't know

Talia claimed to have had six kids with him and gave them to the temple but we don't actually know for certain that they were his since she supposedly fvcked every guy in sight, or at least that's what the queen says.

His finances at the beginning are debatable and yes he does indicate that he doesn't have servants normally but Zahra likes doing homebody work, and he's also had 20 years to make his fortune and he started out with a bang having two kids right then and there and was able to afford them, so the odds are his finances weren't particularly bad over the last 10 years and he probably could have afforded more kids, unless his finances VERY recently made a very large upturn, which we don't have told to us at all.

The game is conveniently vague on money matters, excepting that he always seems to have more than enough when he needs it, and discussions in the past between Rabiah and Zahra suggested that stalkers do make good pay: it's just dangerous work that often takes them away from home for days .

Omar being richer is definitely a fact, and seems to be a matter of disdain for MC. Omar breaks the cultural code we read about in the library, in that he OPENLY DISPLAYS his wealth, effectively rubbing it in everyone's faces, which is something you're NOT supposed to do. I get the distinct impression MC believes Omar is one of those people who knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing. Note that Omar has a ton of money but still doesn't spend on servants, despite this DIRECTLY pissing off his wife, so Omar cannot be used as a yardstick for economic or cultural normalcy.

Last I checked, there's NOTHING at all to indicate that the compound MC's in was abandoned: that would just be making up a claim because it's convenient for your argument. If I'm wrong about that and you can find evidence in a text that he says it was abandoned then I apologize but I'm pretty sure it's never stated or even suggested.

We have to assume that that's not inherently the case it was abandoned, especially considering it's a fairly developed compound that appears to be in good repair, and is WITHIN RELATIVELY CLOSE PROTECTIVE DISTANCE OF THE CITY( not subject to raiders, decayed, etc) which would mean it could easily have a decent property value, although we don't know THAT for sure, either.

And, yes, you can start to impregnate family members, except that, IIRC, it's never specifically mentioned that you can impregnate ZAHRA, only that you can come in her. At least not that I've seen within the text, and I went looking. Insemination does not inherently equal impregnation.

The game makes a bit of a big deal IIRC, that Ain is just now of legal age, so getting her knocked up earlier would have been a no no.

Shani still resists getting knocked up because she's to be a stalker, so the potential of not getting her pregnant is critical for that reason, though she may well change her mind, givien hints in the text.

Emelia was a recent gift from the queen so was unavailable before then.

Fairy was found recently, on the fuel trip to Cairo: she is either a gift from those two decayed (if you didn't kill them earlier at which point you don't get elf Ivy/Yuna, because she got her head blown off by the shotgun collar and then she got eaten) or was a purchase (SPECIFICALLY TO SAVE HER LIFE, although you might also be buying her because she's hot) while on that trip (if you had killed the two Decayed to save the elf at which point Fairy was in the hands of a merchant). So, again, she was unavailable until recently.

Katrina was also unavailable until recently because she was only old enough to travel recently and it's only because she's old enough that she did travel: she specifically was fleeing her Village so that she didn't get ritually gangbanged now that she's of legal age to bear a child.

if MC had Fairy earlier he might very well have been knocking her up

if MC had Emelia earlier he might very well have been knocking her up

If MC had Kateryna earlier he might very well have been knocking her up.

BUT WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE if he would have been knocking them up because all these cases are recent happenstance, SO PROVE NOTHING ABOUT HIS PAST FINANCES.

We only know that he can presently afford them not that he couldn't have afforded them say, 10 years ago when he had already had plenty of time to build up his business.

Regarding servants (which Emelia and Fairy are) he presently had the money to support them but just didn't bother going out and getting servants because ZAHRA ACTIVELY LIKES TO BE A HOMEBODY, unlike Rabiah.

Emelia was a gift from the queen and it's not wise to turn that down and Fairy was going to be killed if he didn't buy her or accept her as a gift so he gets them both EVEN THOUGH HE WOULDN'T NECESSARILY HAVE PICKED THEM UP OTHERWISE. All the same, he clearly ALREADY HAD THE MONEY TO SUPPORT SERVANTS.

(PS EDIT: and Fairy isn't even a servant who helps Zahra out with anything: she's just a mind-broke fvckdoll for MC to use, tho we can try to be nice to her and spend money on her as a result).

So none of this stuff proves his past finances one way or the other, if he could have had servants helping Zahra out or not, although she doesn't seem to really inherently want them. She'll accept them if they're given to her, but she seemed to have matters in hand

There's a big difference between conjecture based on evidence and conjecture based on what one wants to be true: the two are NOT logically equivalent.

We only know that he DID have enough to have 2 kids right off the bat, from the beginning of his marriage, strongly suggesting he WOULD have had decent funds in the interim unless he fell on hard times for a while.

It's a matter of probabilities, but the preponderance of the evidence says he at least had the cash and seems to have it at hand without any trouble now suggesting that he may have had a decent pile of cash for a while.

The fact that he can just blow money on renovating a room because it makes his daughter feel better suggests that he has more money than he's letting on, and may very well have been decently well off for a while. It's not a definite fact but it's a strongly suggestive pattern of presented evidence within the text of the story.

Yes there are plenty of potential real world issues, but none of them are actually convincing one way or the other without specific evidence.

OtOH, there are definite standout patterns of behavior including Zahra's bizarre behavior in trying to push Ain into becoming the new head wife when Zahra is nowhere near menopause, and her clearly preferring to keep taking loads into her from her husband, yet not having kids in 15 years.

There are a lot of factors which all coalesce on an interesting pattern, given actual evidence within the text, as opposed to making up evidence based on random possibilities.

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Still having funny issues when sleeping with Wife after the scene it shows you in Ain's bed. More of an annoyance unless there is something happening after you sleep with wife and not Ain. I downloaded new game with no saves at all listed anywhere, and played up to end of first day when all you can do is sleep with wife or advance to next day and it took my right from wife's scene into Ain's bed scene every time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Honestly, at this point, everyone has technology except the Queen. The mutants and decayed seems to be able to use the old records to do some stuff. If anyone attacks Zeta, i dont think they'll hold for long, they'r like barbarians with rocks.
So far as we've seen, "technology" seems to only mean cars. As far as weapons go, everyone else seems to use blades, just the same as Zeta. We've seen quite a bit of combat involving the raiders at this point, and I don't think we've seen even the slightest hint of modern weaponry.

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes