frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
she can be healed thats what makes her one of the best...also you would be sucking dick yourself if that was the alternative to getting cannibalized
You've got it all wrong: the Fairy haters would have refused to go along with it and they would have been the proudest,
noblest most unbowed captives ever--right up to the point they were forced into a pot and boiled for soup. I'm sure the
decayed who ate them would have told stories about their heroic resistance all afternoon and had a good laugh.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Bit of a weird thing here. I've played pretty much every single version of Desert Stalker (on my Mac) going back to like version 0.06 and it's always been perfectly smooth and ran totally fine.

Just got around to trying out version 0.16 and it just about demolished my laptop. Super slow running speed. Is this just me? Something fucky going on with my computer, or have others noticed this too?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Bit of a weird thing here. I've played pretty much every single version of Desert Stalker (on my Mac) going back to like version 0.06 and it's always been perfectly smooth and ran totally fine.

Just got around to trying out version 0.16 and it just about demolished my laptop. Super slow running speed. Is this just me? Something fucky going on with my computer, or have others noticed this too?
Can't say about the Mac version but it still smooth for me even on Android or Windows

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
I'm curious... How do you end your messages, mails and such...
"Go die in a ditch"?

It's a weird world, when common politeness/courtesy is subject to scrutiny in search for ulterior motive
When I used to work fast food drive through , I used to end the conversation with a cheery "die of a nice decay".
The customer usually wouldn't catch it and if they did ask I would just look puzzled and say I said "have a nice day".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dee_Daa

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm curious... How do you end your messages, mails and such...
"Go die in a ditch"?

It's a weird world, when common politeness/courtesy is subject to scrutiny in search for ulterior motive
The same way I start any converstion. "I am a colossal pervert. Animal, mineral or vegetable- I'll do anything to anything." Remember, eye contact is key, you don't want them thinking that they don't have your full attetion.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is it just me or it's trendy to rework games nowadays?
It is indeed very trendy to remilk games nowadays.
This is because there is a massive huge financial incentive to do so.

Although, I would not say it is limited to "these days".
Skyrim has been remilked for decades.
Marvel and DC have been remilking their franchises for over 50 years now

Spiderman franchise, between its various formats. features over 50 reboots in total.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes