Jun 6, 2024
Reactions: Handsy

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
I sense a spinoff; Glowie Stalker. The protagonist destabilizes governments, arms rebels, & enslaves women using mind control drugs ala MKULTRA.
It's already in progress. We have infiltrated the palace by seducing and weakening the royal guard, defiling the queen, organizing bandit and mutant groups and the mind control drugs are growing in Yuna's cave. We are a part of a bigger plan and everyone is working on a "need to know basis" so nobody can see the bigger picture. We will speak of this no more, they have eyes and ears everywhere.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Jun 6, 2024
It's already in progress. We have infiltrated the palace by seducing and weakening the royal guard, defiling the queen, organizing bandit and mutant groups and the mind control drugs are growing in Yuna's cave. We are a part of a bigger plan and everyone is working on a "need to know basis" so nobody can see the bigger picture. We will speak of this no more, they have eyes and ears everywhere.
It all makes sense now! But is Zaton an operative, or a disposable patsy asset?

Who am I kidding? All glowies are potential disposable patsy assets.

Reactions: Handsy

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Idk what criteria you guys are using for your ratings, but in my case I am not just going for looks. How they've been set up, their looks, personality, history, relationship and dynamics with Zaton, etc. They all play a part in how hot I find the scenes to be. For example, Fairy looks good, but she was a human toilet for everybody, and has almost no personality. So I couldn't care less about her. Kateryna also lacks in personality, but her looks and position as the "friend's daughter" places her in the B tier.
From the S tier I can only see Kitty dropping if she just stays as decoration. The rest will definitively stay. And girls from other tiers could go up or down 1 tier as the VN evolves.
1726136358804.png

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Idk what criteria you guys are using for your ratings, but in my case I am not just going for looks. How they've been set up, their looks, personality, history, relationship and dynamics with Zaton, etc. They all play a part in how hot I find the scenes to be. For example, Fairy looks good, but she was a human toilet for everybody, and has almost no personality. So I couldn't care less about her. Kateryna also lacks in personality, but her looks and position as the "friend's daughter" places her in the B tier.
From the S tier I can only see Kitty dropping if she just stays as decoration. The rest will definitively stay. And girls from other tiers could go up or down 1 tier as the VN evolves.
View attachment 4024940
she can be healed thats what makes her one of the best...also you would be sucking dick yourself if that was the alternative to getting cannibalized

Aug 31, 2019
View attachment 4024940
Better version

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes