Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
View attachment 4013797 View attachment 4013798 View attachment 4013799

Dev log 08.09.2024

Hey everyone, I hope you had a nice week!

I realize that while working on the new content that it must be quite annoying to not know what is even being developed here. We can compare it to the scene with Julia and the lonely house in the zone where I tried to keep the point of the scene secret so you will not get spoiled, except this one is even longer and will have some nice rewards at the end.

While the mutants represent not a direct unavoidable main story, it will give a somewhat deeper insight of the world we are in, and the challenges that the people of the wasteland outside the safe and (baby producing) city walls face, which the old world left behind for them. That just as a footnote for the seemingly random previews you're seeing! :)

Tldr: I keep cooking

Third shot is a comparison between the old and the new and it should highlight how dated some of the older scenes are. I am showing some new angles or highlights in almost every reworked scene so that it's worth replaying next update.

Also, we might finally have some news regarding the steam review next week... and something else that I want to show you too!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 50%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 100%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 90%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Repeatable events:
Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 5%
Next update looks very promising.
In the Katerina pictures, which one is the old render and new one? I think i prefer the left one, but I got the feeling the right one is newer version.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 4013797 View attachment 4013798 View attachment 4013799

Dev log 08.09.2024

Hey everyone, I hope you had a nice week!

I realize that while working on the new content that it must be quite annoying to not know what is even being developed here. We can compare it to the scene with Julia and the lonely house in the zone where I tried to keep the point of the scene secret so you will not get spoiled, except this one is even longer and will have some nice rewards at the end.

While the mutants represent not a direct unavoidable main story, it will give a somewhat deeper insight of the world we are in, and the challenges that the people of the wasteland outside the safe and (baby producing) city walls face, which the old world left behind for them. That just as a footnote for the seemingly random previews you're seeing! :)

Tldr: I keep cooking

Third shot is a comparison between the old and the new and it should highlight how dated some of the older scenes are. I am showing some new angles or highlights in almost every reworked scene so that it's worth replaying next update.

Also, we might finally have some news regarding the steam review next week... and something else that I want to show you too!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 50%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 100%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 90%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Repeatable events:
Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 5%
So the dev did finally bringing the game to steam. Hope now people can stop asking why he been reworking most of the previous content.

Reactions: Buletti

ju736cre

Jul 5, 2024
I think this will definitely happen at some point, I sure hope so! The build up to something like it is already there.

Even though I love this game it does have a scope problem, like so many other harem games. It has too many love interests and if you are looking forward to content with specific characters you might have to wait a very long time.
That being said, I still think most of the content with all the girls is excellent, so every update is fun. I would like a bit more focus though.
hi wheres your profile pic from?

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
answer Zetan hey, yeah it's the least important one as it's not a must play in a playthrough but eventually yes
also -at risk of sound like I got a ocd or some shit because if being repetitive- Ain's anal scene should be reworked
like, not eventually but High priority :ROFLMAO:

it's a like the perfect oportunity to make a scene historically (?) good

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes