Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
I see it as a win for me. I got a new ride with his niece while he got a one time taxi ride. Now, if he is up to sharing the gf...
Yeah but Kat isn't pregnant yet, so if she does get pregnant it could be from Igor. You know she's into all that breast milk stuff so you might be drinking Igor milk soon lol.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Notice the variable doesn't indicate "who" impregnated her... it's just obvious. It's Z. MC. The Showstopper. The MVP.
The code handles that question but, the story doesn't. The time between the two events is too close for the characters to differentiate between the two possible donors.

If the MC has chosen the option to impregnate her, then it doesn't (in my mind) make sense to allow Igor to fill her up that soon after. When that scene happened, I had no clue it was going to go that far. Up until that point, nothing Igor was allowed to do would create a conflict of paternity.

On one hand, it's a game and that are what save slots and rollback are for. On the other, it seems odd to have this MC allow someone else a chance to burden him with another mouth to feed and protect.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah I had to cut Igor off as well, he was getting too greedy. First he wants a bj when he comes to visit, then he wants more when we go to visit him, then later he wants a piece of Kat lol. Now from what I hear there will be repeatable visits in the future so I guess he's expecting to fuck our whole harem before all is said and done. Nope, thank God it's optional. Igor can kick rocks.
He wasnt greedy at all, he didn't ask for anything. It's the MC's decision to be a good host or a good friend by sharing.

The code handles that question but, the story doesn't. The time between the two events is too close for the characters to differentiate between the two possible donors.

If the MC has chosen the option to impregnate her, then it doesn't (in my mind) make sense to allow Igor to fill her up that soon after. When that scene happened, I had no clue it was going to go that far. Up until that point, nothing Igor was allowed to do would create a conflict of paternity.

On one hand, it's a game and that are what save slots and rollback are for. On the other, it seems odd to have this MC allow someone else a chance to burden him with another mouth to feed and protect.
Before they fuck they talk about Kat's pregnancy and say that she's probably already pregnant.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024

This was my train of thought exactly, that's why Igor had to get cut off lol.

Edit: Not to mention that situation goes against her whole backstory because one of the main reasons she left her village was because she didn't want to get passed around, she wanted to choose, and she did. I know there's a good option and a bad option to deal with everyone in this game and it seems that sharing here, is the bad outcome for her. Let's not forget, the quest is called "did curiosity kill the Kat", so I'm naturally inclined to protect her from that outcome. While I enjoy watching the degenerate scenes as they are pretty kinky, my save will usually settle on the good path for people like her and Fairy etc.

He wasnt greedy at all, he didn't ask for anything. It's the MC's decision to be a good host or a good friend by sharing.
Oh he did ask, just not in words. What he wanted was very clear.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev log 0809.png Dev log 0809-1.png Dev log 0809.gif

Dev log 08.09.2024

Hey everyone, I hope you had a nice week!

I realize that while working on the new content that it must be quite annoying to not know what is even being developed here. We can compare it to the scene with Julia and the lonely house in the zone where I tried to keep the point of the scene secret so you will not get spoiled, except this one is even longer and will have some nice rewards at the end.

While the mutants represent not a direct unavoidable main story, it will give a somewhat deeper insight of the world we are in, and the challenges that the people of the wasteland outside the safe and (baby producing) city walls face, which the old world left behind for them. That just as a footnote for the seemingly random previews you're seeing! :)

Tldr: I keep cooking

Third shot is a comparison between the old and the new and it should highlight how dated some of the older scenes are. I am showing some new angles or highlights in almost every reworked scene so that it's worth replaying next update.

Also, we might finally have some news regarding the steam review next week... and something else that I want to show you too!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 50%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 100%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 90%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Repeatable events:
Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 5%

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 4013797 View attachment 4013798 View attachment 4013799

Dev log 08.09.2024

Hey everyone, I hope you had a nice week!

I realize that while working on the new content that it must be quite annoying to not know what is even being developed here. We can compare it to the scene with Julia and the lonely house in the zone where I tried to keep the point of the scene secret so you will not get spoiled, except this one is even longer and will have some nice rewards at the end.

While the mutants represent not a direct unavoidable main story, it will give a somewhat deeper insight of the world we are in, and the challenges that the people of the wasteland outside the safe and (baby producing) city walls face, which the old world left behind for them. That just as a footnote for the seemingly random previews you're seeing! :)

Tldr: I keep cooking

Third shot is a comparison between the old and the new and it should highlight how dated some of the older scenes are. I am showing some new angles or highlights in almost every reworked scene so that it's worth replaying next update.

Also, we might finally have some news regarding the steam review next week... and something else that I want to show you too!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 50%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 100%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 90%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Repeatable events:
Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 5%
Dr. Pepper looks busy. Maybe she's spy pepper for now and ditching her profession as a doctor lmao Dev log 0809.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes