Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
Don't know cause so far the main story hasn't gone anywhere near as one would say super important yet. So do be expected to see it in development for quite a while.
That's good to know, actually. Story's important! Probably keep this on the radar, but wait to check it out until it's more fleshed-out.

Reactions: BrutalAntipathy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's good to know, actually. Story's important! Probably keep this on the radar, but wait to check it out until it's more fleshed-out.
The Dev and his team have been constant with updates since 2 years, if it takes other 4 years to complention, I wager to say no.
About the mainstory, well let me put it this way the game is about a Man who is Desert Stalker. and there are at the moment
5 main branches, the Story about the queen, the story about the mutants, the story about the Decayed. the story about the Raiders. and different storys around MC his family and household.
these most probably will flew into each other eventually the content published till now is like 6 to 8 hours of playtime plus it has an open World mechanic where you can replay some of the scenes again and again.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
this is completelly random but don't you guys think the anal scene with Ain could have been better?
I thought the scene was alright, I don't like how the camera keeps flipping through the angles though, should leave that to the player. There are a few scenes that work that way. Also, wasn't that scene repeatable in the past? Could have sworn it was yet in this playthrough I just played, I couldn't find a way to repeat it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: yngve

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I thought the scene was alright, I don't like how the camera keeps flipping through the angels though, should leave that to the player. There are a few scenes that work that way. Also, wasn't that scene repeatable in the past? Could have sworn it was yet in this playthrough I just played, I couldn't find a way to repeat it.
No it is not, you need a mod to make it repeatable

Reactions: yngve and Handsy

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I thought the scene was alright, I don't like how the camera keeps flipping through the angles though, should leave that to the player. There are a few scenes that work that way. Also, wasn't that scene repeatable in the past? Could have sworn it was yet in this playthrough I just played, I couldn't find a way to repeat it.
It was never repeatable, and can be found in the gallery.

Reactions: YRUSEGME

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It was never repeatable, and can be found in the gallery.
Someone made a .rpy file that replaces the sleepsex (when you sleep in Ains bed) with the Analsex scenes is the link on top of your post
that was what I meant, file is clean and no strange things happen in your system.(I tested myself after)
Edit:
Penumbral Evanescence

It was made for episode 13 after comparing the files there is so much changes that it will probably break that part, (Shani sleep over not aviable)

Last edited:
Reactions: ksatnod

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
This dev has a previous game?

Which anal scene? The one where MC finds her after the shower or the one with Igor?
my bad, it seems Zetan has no previous game that I know of
:confused:

yeah I mean the scene after the shower, I thought Ain could have shown some emotion/expresiveness so it feels more real, it's like a BIG missed oportunity of make the hottest scene of the entire game

(about Ain having sex with Igor, no idea what are you talking about :LOL: -I can't enjoy that kind of stuff anyway, but that's me-)

Reactions: Handsy

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
(about Ain having sex with Igor, no idea what are you talking about :LOL: -I can't enjoy that kind of stuff anyway, but that's me-)
Yeah I had to cut Igor off as well, he was getting too greedy. First he wants a bj when he comes to visit, then he wants more when we go to visit him, then later he wants a piece of Kat lol. Now from what I hear there will be repeatable visits in the future so I guess he's expecting to fuck our whole harem before all is said and done. Nope, thank God it's optional. Igor can kick rocks.

Jun 6, 2024
Yeah I had to cut Igor off as well, he was getting too greedy. First he wants a bj when he comes to visit, then he wants more when we go to visit him, then later he wants a piece of Kat lol. Now from what I hear there will be repeatable visits in the future so I guess he's expecting to fuck our whole harem before all is said and done. Nope, thank God it's optional. Igor can kick rocks.
Awww, c'mon! A good host is always willing to share his private reserve with dear friends. :p

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes