HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
There's that damn ugly glove again. Two hands, one bare skin, the other that ugly glove, which would you choose? Dear developer, if you happen to be reading this, right click on that asset, hit "delete", thank you.
View attachment 4006112
Yeah im with you on the gloves, doesnt make sense why the mc keeps it on 24/7, would prefer without it during intimate moments where it makes sense that he wont be wearing any combat gear. Although its not a big deal.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
identify as a side character
I identify as Ain

Because I wanna be fucked hard by a big strong muscular daddy who treats me super rough and makes me squirt all over the room and all over the house where we eat and stuff because I fantasized about that all the time *sexually repressed slut* haha :devilish:

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
I swear this isn't a trolling post, but before I get all excited and dive into this game, I gotta ask:

Be this one of those endlessly expanding, never-finished games that's perpetually in development, always getting tweaked and added to? Or be there an actual end point where the game'll be complete? This looks cool as hell, but I have a really hard time maintaining interest in games when they keep releasing updates and new content forever. :/ I do support a couple of in-development games, but I'm leery of most.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I swear this isn't a trolling post, but before I get all excited and dive into this game, I gotta ask:

Be this one of those endlessly expanding, never-finished games that's perpetually in development, always getting tweaked and added to? Or be there an actual end point where the game'll be complete? This looks cool as hell, but I have a really hard time maintaining interest in games when they keep releasing updates and new content forever. :/ I do support a couple of in-development games, but I'm leery of most.
Don't know cause so far the main story hasn't gone anywhere near as one would say super important yet. So do be expected to see it in development for quite a while.

Reactions: Throbby and yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018

My guess is the only way to have an idea of how the developer worked is by looking at his previous game?

this is completelly random but don't you guys think the anal scene with Ain could have been better? Zaton can write realistic dialogues and reactions, and imo that's what REALLY makes a scene hot

like in this little random scene, Ain felt realistically horny at being chasted by the dress etc, it blew my fucking brain

then the anal scene, I felt like Ain's character wasn't really ''there'', like it was written more by the numbers, in expression, ''sound'', etc, like not fleshed out enough

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Green83rry

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
don't you guys think the anal scene with Ain could have been better?
Well, the pacing of the character development scenes to make their reactions more believable, and therefore more stimulating could see some improvements I guess. Just depends on the character and their persona tbh.

Reactions: yngve
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes