The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I appreciate it! As far as those two novels go, they have never been posted here, because they are not at a point to be so yet. Giggle Night won the recent poll though, so it will be the next one I do as soon as DBB is done.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
I appreciate it! As far as those two novels go, they have never been posted here, because they are not at a point to be so yet. Giggle Night won the recent poll though, so it will be the next one I do as soon as DBB is done.
So you posted them then decided they aren't complete? There are some link here and there but not reliable,you even posted on TF.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So you posted them then decided they aren't complete? There are some link here and there but not reliable,you even posted on TF.
Negative, you seem to misunderstand, I never posted them here at all. I did post the placeholders for them on TF games years ago. Giggle Night will soon appear here however, once I recreate it using my Daz models.

Jan 2, 2020
Ok
Negative, you seem to misunderstand, I never posted them here at all. I did post the placeholders for them on TF games years ago. Giggle Night will soon appear here however, once I recreate it using my Daz models.
Looking forward to them.
Also,why did you incorporate bugs and such in your universe? People usually dont search adult games for bugs,but whatever floats your boat,i guess.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Or should be on the menu at the very beginning of the game before you ever play it. This release had them listed there, one does not unlock them in this beta version.

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
Ok

Looking forward to them.
Also,why did you incorporate bugs and such in your universe? People usually dont search adult games for bugs,but whatever floats your boat,i guess.
A creative work does not necessarily have to be made to appeal to the masses, as you mentioned.
I appreciate Slugs and Bugs' existence, for it allows one to explore sexuality in aspects one may never before have considered. It, personally, also is actually quite an enjoyable piece of art, as most(all?) of Anaximanes's works are.

Jan 2, 2020
A creative work does not necessarily have to be made to appeal to the masses, as you mentioned.
I appreciate Slugs and Bugs' existence, for it allows one to explore sexuality in aspects one may never before have considered. It, personally, also is actually quite an enjoyable piece of art, as most(all?) of Anaximanes's works are.
I wont discuss the nature of the appeal because its a matter of perception as you mentioned but my personal take is that despite the great art of anax,i hate the whole slugs and bugs thing,some come looking to those h games for fked up shit,I dont and neither do i have this bizare bug fetish,feel free to enjoy it but i think its an understantement to say that only a minority enjoys this.
I am not mister moral authority so i won't judge but i find it disturbing that few find sexual contact with bugs "enjoyable" and what this speaks about them,cheers.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Logically, the number of people that find anything attractive or arousing is irrelevant. Almost the entire population of Earth once believed it was flat, so opinions will never matter. It's not your thing, which is fine. It's my thing, which is fine. I don't expect everyone to enjoy my fetishes and it is not wrong or shameful to enjoy these fetishes any more or less than any other fetish yet conceived.

Just avoid the squicky novels or read them as science fiction tales and not with the intent to be aroused. Anyway, let us get back on focus with DBB here before this descends into off topic banter. Few times, if ever, will a person's opinion or perspective change through discourse alone.

Nov 4, 2017
Logically, the number of people that find anything attractive or arousing is irrelevant. Almost the entire population of Earth once believed it was flat, so opinions will never matter. It's not your thing, which is fine. It's my thing, which is fine. I don't expect everyone to enjoy my fetishes and it is not wrong or shameful to enjoy these fetishes any more or less than any other fetish yet conceived.

Just avoid the squicky novels or read them as science fiction tales and not with the intent to be aroused. Anyway, let us get back on focus with DBB here before this descends into off topic banter. Few times, if ever, will a person's opinion or perspective change through discourse alone.

Exactly but holy shit your works, especially the possession focused ones are the best I've ever seen on this site.
Keep it up man. Been following your work since tfgamessite days. SO good to see Desideratum develop into this great game.

Reactions: The Anax
Jan 2, 2020

Then tell us what game you like the most out of your own works and why.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have an extremely hard time picking a favorite, in that, all of this massive lore and work is all based on my personal fantasies. Since we are in the D:BB thread, I'll focus it on it. Out of the 150 Bad Ends, the ones which I enjoy the most here are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know, again, it's just so hard to choose! So many of them make me feel intense desire and need. Ah well. Back to work I go!

Jan 2, 2020
I have an extremely hard time picking a favorite, in that, all of this massive lore and work is all based on my personal fantasies. Since we are in the D:BB thread, I'll focus it on it. Out of the 150 Bad Ends, the ones which I enjoy the most here are:

You know, again, it's just so hard to choose! So many of them make me feel intense desire and need. Ah well. Back to work I go!
Comments such as this makes me wonder if you are too much into the character or if the character was made in order for you to legitimize/normalize your inner monster.

• Haha
Reactions: haube

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Comments such as this makes me wonder if you are too much into the character or if the character was made in order for you to legitimize/normalize your inner monster.
Comments such as this (and many others since you first communicated with me) make me wonder if you suffer from a severe narcissistic complex. Though, many seem to inform me that it is merely "internet trolling". Either way, from this comment onwards, I shan't respond to you anymore as think it is an exercise in futility.

Jan 2, 2020
Comments such as this (and many others since you first communicated with me) make me wonder if you suffer from a severe narcissistic complex. Though, many seem to inform me that it is merely "internet trolling". Either way, from this comment onwards, I shan't respond to you anymore as think it is an exercise in futility.
It was a joke but you seem to have taken it extremly serious and somehow i suffer from a " severe narcissistic complex",are you a doctor by any chance? Its wrong to assume even more if you "diagnose" imagined diseases,I was never accused of narcissism but internet "experts" surely know more!!

Fine dont answear to my comments anymore,it wasnt in any way rude or "narcisstic" but from what i was told this is merely a "strawman" tactic but its bold of you to say that i am a narcissist when you take such a extrem reaction to my comment then leave because you are too high on your horse (aka i am too smart to talk to you) " think it is an exercise in futility. " Sounds kinda narcissistic doesnt it? This is called by nowdays "projection"

I am willing to continue talking when you grow up cheers dude.

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
Meh, each time I poke my head in the more bugs(issues) I keep finding in it. Heck, currently, Forest seems to expect you to clear it in one setting. Or at least clear the first section before losing and going back. Trying to cross the bridge after losing and going back to the Hunter Sanctuary just causes the game to break. There's no progression term/word/object to click on. Never mind the issues of sometimes trying to use items to heal or buff also breaks the game.

Anax, I respect your writing, I'm a big sucker for corruption stuff. But wow does the game part of this VN feel really buggy.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
xGhostx - Correct, this beta release is to test the special bad ends and the story mode up to chap 20. The Game Mode was already beginning to have its guts ripped out, and is almost done being given a complete overhaul for the final release. In other words, do not worry about the Game Mode for now in the beta. It was tested and complete by investors, and when you get the finished version, it will be quite something indeed!

However, in the Story Mode, from Ch 1 - 20, let me know if anything is broken (links and such). I believe that in the investor version, everything was caught in this beta you have access to publicly, but it never hurts to have more eyes look at something which is why I always release the betas for free. Game Mode will return polished and revamped on the final release. That release will go public 2 months after my patrons receive it.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I talked with the programming fan, Shadow Code, and he wrote up everything he has been working on for the Game Mode, so I could share more info with you dark minions out there! If you are interested in why the final release of D:BB is taking so long, here is everything going into it! As an aside, I thank him for his aid, even if it is a matter of pride for him and not altruism, it's appreciated beyond words!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes