Jan 2, 2020
kron88 -I have no idea, actually. Sorry.

JordanHale - as before, all I can say is that I appreciate your opinion. However, I will definitely try to become mainstream and marketable, however, I believe my fans that have been around the last five years will attest that I am not a "sell out" type of fellow. I adhere to my lore and principles unwaveringly, but right now my income is from patreon only and if you add up all this huge work I do, it comes out to me making about $2.11 per hour. In the USA that low of income is drastically affecting my quality of life and that aside, it's in my heart and soul to share my Anaxverse with as many people as possible to bring them fresh and unique entertainment.

I am from Texas but due to my professionalism, I never discuss politics or religion.

And thank you to, draxton for answering that question for me!
Just be careful how succes will impact you.

Of course wouldn't want politics to affect your career.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Hey (sorry for change of subject)
The Anax
I Really like this dark universe you've created but it got me wondering, have you ever took into consideration of writing novels of side stories that exist in your universe out side the main series or stories that pieces together some of your main ones .

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
chip1155 - Indeed I have, they are likely to be called Tales from the Anaxverse, or simply Anaxverse Side Stories. Either way, they have been planned for a while as many of my hard core fans can attest. I talk about them from time to time in my Discord. For example, one that I know seems popular is the tale all about how Eleanora Blackwood came to be who she is and why she is so cruel. I plan on creating my universe until death finally finds me. However, until then, you shall have a lot of intriguing and interesting stories to enjoy!

Jan 2, 2020
chip1155 - Indeed I have, they are likely to be called Tales from the Anaxverse, or simply Anaxverse Side Stories. Either way, they have been planned for a while as many of my hard core fans can attest. I talk about them from time to time in my Discord. For example, one that I know seems popular is the tale all about how Eleanora Blackwood came to be who she is and why she is so cruel. I plan on creating my universe until death finally finds me. However, until then, you shall have a lot of intriguing and interesting stories to enjoy!
I am aware that i am not a donor but Roger Adams and Dagan Erebus have great potential and should not be forgotten :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Desideratum: Blood Bonds [Special bad Ends] Anaximanes

Original Size All: 2.32 GB

Compressed Size All: 780 MB

All:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Skylark21 - this is not the final release! My investor is currently have the full story mode with all the character unlocks and all the bad ends, but this is the release that they had before that. This one contains the special bad ends that my investors voted on. I made these extremely long, around 40 scenes and pictures each, so enjoy all the dark goodness! You will find a link to them at the beginning where I put all the little cheat links on these beta builds.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Skylark21 - this is not the final release! My investor is currently have the full story mode with all the character unlocks and all the bad ends, but this is the release that they had before that. This one contains the special bad ends that my investors voted on. I made these extremely long, around 40 scenes and pictures each, so enjoy all the dark goodness! You will find a link to them at the beginning where I put all the little cheat links on these beta builds.
Any idea when the final version for public will pop out here?

Reactions: Legenda16

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No ETA yet, the programmer that is helping me redo the game mode is obviously a volunteer so I can't put any pressure or anything on them, it wouldn't be fair. But as soon as game mode is ready it will make its way through my patrons, and then the full version will release. I'm sure if you hang out in my discord or watch my Twitter you'll see as I get close.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you very much, I'm glad you're enjoying my work! Due to the nature of the character unlocks they are not ever available before the final release. However when the final release arrives publicly you will be able to enjoy all the Anaxverse lore goodness!

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
So this release seems to have bugs. I've done the caverns before. But now doing it again, after touching all the crystals nothing happens. Im supposed to drop to the next floor but i do not. I have searched every room. Killed the big plant, killed all enemies, and they're is no way forward. Also after loading my saves I get error messages until I start a hunt, and it not a save in a hunt either.

Edit: seems unless you click the ground opens text, you get softlocked

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes game mode might be borked, this was just intended to let people play the special bad ends with a link at the beginning of the game, and they could also read chapters 19 and 20.

Jan 2, 2020
No ETA yet, the programmer that is helping me redo the game mode is obviously a volunteer so I can't put any pressure or anything on them, it wouldn't be fair. But as soon as game mode is ready it will make its way through my patrons, and then the full version will release. I'm sure if you hang out in my discord or watch my Twitter you'll see as I get close.
Volunteer,seriously? I am more than sure you earn enough to hire him or atleast pay him something for his work.

Jan 2, 2020
Let us hope so! That's be great if my Patreon grows large enough!
As i said before,either you have to get more involved in the 18+ community or you have to start working on non sex related works.
As it is now you are expecting alot of contribution from a limited pool,post your games on othersites.

By the way what happend to trixie's trials and the game with the detective and succubus? I cant find a download link.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes