Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
What's the difference between gameplay mode and story mode? I mean will I miss anything other thn gameplay aspect of the game like bad ends or some part of content? Thanks in advance.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Talion21 - The Story Mode available here is only on the Museum Hunt because, at the time, my programming friend that was aiding me in the Game Mode hunt set ups was unable to do so due to COVID 19 related issues. However, the Story Mode on this game has no effect on BE's or anything else. When the final release comes out, it will just be for people that want a linear story and no game as about 50% of my investors that I polled like my projects that way with the other half liking the game play I put into D:BB.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
I imagine the final (?) Anaxverse VN as an AVENGERS version of cosmic horror, action & sex: all the heroes of Anaxverse stories against the Invaders to rescue the Earth.

AXENGERS - ALL POWER. :love:

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
leofi - It exists in that more than a year ago I finished all art, bought all the music, made all the sound effects, wrote all dialogue, created all enemy templates, created all equations needed for stats, and so on. In other words, all material for it is ready to go and has been, but without a programmer I cannot put it all together. You play as the Over-Master. You can see more info here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-idea-slugs-and-bugs-conversion.25679/

Reactions: leofi

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
leofi - It exists in that more than a year ago I finished all art, bought all the music, made all the sound effects, wrote all dialogue, created all enemy templates, created all equations needed for stats, and so on. In other words, all material for it is ready to go and has been, but without a programmer I cannot put it all together. You play as the Over-Master. You can see more info here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-idea-slugs-and-bugs-conversion.25679/

Very good! Thank you!

I imagine that SL:C is non-canonical because it isn't centered on the heroes and their good ending, but on the Overmaster.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
One question: I have done all the hunts in the correct order, but the Asylum hunt finish with a WORK IN PROGRESS instead of chapter 15 and that's the end of the game. I have reloaded and completed the graveyard hunt and there it is chapter 17. I cannot obtain chapters 15 and 16, also if I click on the table of contents.

Maybe I have to do the Asylum hunt again but as the first hunt? -.-'

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
leofi - There should be an option on one of the first screens to jump to Chapter 15 so that you can easily read 15 and 16. (Consequently there are jumps to 17 and the museum story mode as well). You'll be starting a brand new game in the final release anyway, so don't worry about your save games or anything like that. Attached is a graphic that I made to show you the skip to 15:

1598403803476.png

Reactions: leofi

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
leofi - There should be an option on one of the first screens to jump to Chapter 15 so that you can easily read 15 and 16. (Consequently there are jumps to 17 and the museum story mode as well). You'll be starting a brand new game in the final release anyway, so don't worry about your save games or anything like that. Attached is a graphic that I made to show you the skip to 15:

View attachment 787549

Thank you very much, oh Victorian Master of Sexy Creepiness! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Here, you shadowy minions, you, are the character sheets that I worked on last month! So much art and writing. As of this first draft it is over 130k worth of words and I am sure by my second draft it will be over 150k (but I won't hold back release over that). Please fans, let me know if you see any characters or monsters missing from this picture so that I can add them. I need to ensure that I at least have all the character unlocks themselves in the novel as variables before final release and can then concern myself over grammar. Thank you!

Jan 2, 2020
How do i get past the tree guardin to baba yaga? I got the gem but he tells me to cleanse the forest,yet i cant find what the means and i have explored the whole map.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
JordanHale - It means there are still enemies north of the bridge. However, the Fire Elemental fight does not count (and obviously avoid the "Lose 500 gold". So basically focus on the magenta area. If even one witch, ogre, fairy, golem, satyr, yateveo and so forth are alive, the tree will bar your progress.

1599431900827.png

Jan 2, 2020
English is not my first language so i am not sure,does that mean that i have to fight more random fights? Because they rarely pop anymore,i did all (including the 500g but considering that i have 500 000 it means nothing) and fought petty much all enemies.
Btw i cant cross the bridge back,is that intentional?

I recommand a walkthrough or guide for situations like this, cheers.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
There will be a entire strategy guide released in the final release, for free, in a PDF that will also include maps and so forth. It will also include a full linear story mode for people that don't really want to play the Game Mode. Basically, lots of options. The bridge cannot be crossed back because there is no reason to and I didn't want players to feel like they may have missed an enemy back there and waste time searching the part of the map that does not count.

Anyway, walkthrough will come, but only when the game is done.

Jan 2, 2020
Will combat be changed/overhauled? Because i got really exited when i watched the video about it but it turned out to be a spam potions and attack,maybe status effects or a arousal bar would be handy? If you want i have ideas to make combat actually fun like for example in tower of trample.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes