cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me what to do here?? Please!. Its in the mountain.. Last summit.. I only have health potion, agility, doxy, focus, strength and power!!
Go help the tiny gnome dudes on another square. They require you to kill all the monsters on the mountain and then will open the way forward for you. Make sure to click "search" on every square you enter (it's a pain the butt, I'll give you).

Oct 12, 2018
i checked the assets and i found a "surrender" option, which isnt ingame, is that a hidden feature or is it not yet implemented? also, Somehow i cannot get all unlocks onto a singular file, no idea why, occasionally it just bugs out and deletes progress i did on some other ends. Is there a way to /unlock all for tetsing porpuses on the bad end screen? maybe i can find out which triggers my loss of save data...

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
AftermathARVIE - The "Give uP" button was removed a long time ago when I changed it so that completing a hunt will give one all "non-hidden" Bad Ends. Obviously, one would still need to use the right items on hunts to get the hidden ones. However, I am putting the Give Up button back in on the build my patrons will get within the next month as I am removing the portable portal as the bet is soon to come to an end.

I don't know of any way to unlock everything like that, but it's possible variables have changed from your saves as the beta has changed. Even if you had them all, I would wager you'd need to replay the whole thing at final release anyway to get all the character unlocks like in my finished projects predating D:BB. I wish I could help out, but it's a work in progress. My patrons should get final release where I finalize it all, probably in August, until then the public builds will still be beta.

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% savefile or a cheat file? This looks really good, but also really long, and I don't have the time to earn all the endings.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Mac2 - It is not completed yet, so you may want to wait until the final release, as the save you'd get now would be worthless with each update. Also, I am unsure if the Bad Ends would make much sense at all without the context of the story, but I certainly do not mind if someone shares a save.

Actually, I just thought something, I have been uploading the Bad Ends on an art site, you could just look at the uploads there:

Docks BE's -
Many other BE's -

I'll continue uploading art there every so often. I think the Bad End renders are close to 2000 or more now, so it will take time.

banana12

Jul 27, 2019
can someone please help me?
im trying to download this game via Mega and about the 50% mark of the download the whole browser crashes down, I tried to download this game a bunch of times and it always crash down... what to do?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
banana12 I've had MEGA do that kind of thing to me many times in the past as well. I had to actually restart my computer. Not sure why MEGA does that to me once in a blue moon. Must be happening to you. I think Muttdoggy put other "mirrors" on the main post though, so it should give you a few different places to try downloading it. You could always get it from the Hypnopics server as well:

I also test downloaded it on MEGA and it worked for me. (See below)

1592425748067.png

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
can someone please help me?
im trying to download this game via Mega and about the 50% mark of the download the whole browser crashes down, I tried to download this game a bunch of times and it always crash down... what to do?
Mind telling us how much memory you have and checking how much your open processes are consuming?

banana12

Jul 27, 2019
banana12 I've had MEGA do that kind of thing to me many times in the past as well. I had to actually restart my computer. Not sure why MEGA does that to me once in a blue moon. Must be happening to you. I think Muttdoggy put other "mirrors" on the main post though, so it should give you a few different places to try downloading it. You could always get it from the Hypnopics server as well:

I also test downloaded it on MEGA and it worked for me. (See below)

View attachment 696319
thanks i did make it through the link that you gave me here :D

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
1593643897412.png
With D:BB's end in sight, it's time for you minions of darkness to "make a choice!" mwa ha ha ha! The new poll is open for $5 and up patrons to decide what the next project shall be... Giggle Night or Of Sex & Souls! So, head over to my patreon and vote! Shall I wrought stories of Superheroes and villains or shall it be sultry, sexy, succubi! Now's our chance to choose!

Fadethenn

Jun 7, 2020
Anax, I just downloaded this game for my Android phone and am really looking forward to playing it. However, it seems none of the images are loading. Any thoughts/suggestions on what I should do? All I am getting is this:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Fadethenn - Something has changed with Android over the last five years. At this point, I looked into it, and I would need a programmer to help out. Apparently, HTML games like this one need something called PhoneGap in order to play on iOS and Android, so the golden days of playing Twine games easily on phones have apparently passed!

Strangely, some Anaxverse fans have said that they HAVE played this on their tablets and such. I noticed, just now, that on the main post, which I made about a year and a half ago, it still showed Andriod and iOS, so I'll just take those off from now on (it used to be if it had an HTML browser, then the games could play on the device). Sorry for the confusion, however, if you know any programmers that know how to use that PhoneGap thing, after final release, I could have them port it over, but it's outside my abilities.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Not that a non-paying fan like me counts or anything, but I really hope Giggle Night wins out.
I wouldn't say that you don't count! Because I always like to listen to and interact with my fans regardless if they are investors or not! But, you will be happy to know as of right now it's about 75% after more than a hundred votes, for giggle night. However, the poll is set to end after the first week of August, so there is a lot more time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cell943

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New update is now live! I added the MEGA download to themain page and I messaged muttdoggy per usual to update his other links, but if another moderator happens upon this first and wants to do so, that is fine. And please add it to the "updates" page of the site, thank you! Enjoy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cell943 and haube

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
New update is now live!
So are there just two chapters left? Will those be released to the public after you release the first chapter of the next game to your Patreon?

Also, it seems odd that you say Absinthe fears being controlled more than death itself and then she willingly gives up control of her soul to all the Shadowed when given the option between being controlled or dying.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes