Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Did I miss something obvious or can you only do one hunt before you have to restart the game ? Finished the asylum, but now I'm stuck at the under construction page. Kinda wanted to do all of them so I could have all bad ends unlocked in a single save file.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
In this beta test over the last year, I have been putting a skip to the latest hunt for my fans to have easy beta testing. The asylum is the latest hunt added, so to play the whole game you'll need to start at chapter 1 for full story or skip to the end of chapter 4 for the hunts.

Since it is beta the hunts can right now be done in any order, but if you want the story to make sense as someone said a page ago, use context clues from Sanctuary dialogues to determine the order. Likely in the Museum release, it will be such that I finally have all beta hunts done and will begin to shore up everything, meaning hunts will result in bad ends if not done in the proper order.

Reactions: anime66

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
In this beta test over the last year, I have been putting a skip to the latest hunt for my fans to have easy beta testing. The asylum is the latest hunt added, so to play the whole game you'll need to start at chapter 1 for full story or skip to the end of chapter 4 for the hunts.

Since it is beta the hunts can right now be done in any order, but if you want the story to make sense as someone said a page ago, use context clues from Sanctuary dialogues to determine the order. Likely in the Museum release, it will be such that I finally have all beta hunts done and will begin to shore up everything, meaning hunts will result in bad ends if not done in the proper order.
ah alright thanks, just my luck that I started by the end xD

Reactions: The Anax

Alastor

Vicarious Fili Dei
Jul 24, 2017
Will there be more transformations of Abby into a vampire in later hunts/endings? Excellent game so far, looking forward to future updates!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Still hard at work I see, I'll start donating a $5/month via Patreon. I've always enjoyed your work. Besides you're gonna need us to in this business killing corona period.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks! I just had to help my wife close down her little salon, so now I am the only income we have! New update should be out to patrons this month.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Thanks! I just had to help my wife close down her little salon, so now I am the only income we have! New update should be out to patrons this month.
...And done ;) Been a fan for some time so it's only right I start donating. You can buy a few packages of cheese every month extra now :p

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh that was you, that was quick! Well, thank you immensely! I appreciate it and rest assured until I die someday, I intend to keep producing entertainment! This is what I love!

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oh that was you, that was quick! Well, thank you immensely! I appreciate it and rest assured until I die someday, I intend to keep producing entertainment! This is what I love!
When I say I will do something then I always do it ;) By the way I read the releases are on your Discord only? Is there a difference between public and patreon or are all releases the same?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No, the releases MAY eventually have to go to Discord only. That is, if Patreon does not like something in any of my tales, what it looks like creators have to do is not link them directly on patreon posts, so since Discord connects to Patreon, that's the fallback plan if/when I offend someone. Otherwise, I will link them on Patreon for now. As far as public and Patreon releases go, the public on D:BB is always two chapters and a monster hunt behind, and don't get it until the patrons have the next full version.

As an example, $5 and up patrons have had access to everything including the Graveyard Hunt since Feb 28th. The public has had access to everything up to the Asylum since that same date. By the end of April, you, as a $5 patron will have access to everything up to the museum, and only at that point (basically two months later) the public will have access to what you have access to now. Hopefully, that explains it well!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Salminar Yes, actually the museum just released yesterday to my $5 and up patrons, so come and get it! On May 1st, I shall release the last update that my patrons have had which will be everything up to the graveyard hunt, so if you are not an investor, you'll soon have a new update as well!

The next update after museum, may actually be the final update. I am on the fence about breaking it into two separate updates, just because of the sheer amount of extra content it will bring- character unlocks, a Story Mode version, and do on, on top of the rest of the story and the final hunt and epilogue! I will probably poll my patrons and see if they want to wait until I have it all finished, orwait an extra month than usual and have it all in one go.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I pay 5$ each time you release a new hunt. It's not a monthly but i paid you a few times already! (And we spoke on another site ahah)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
DBBPublicTeaser7.jpg
Alright, the new update has gone live! Do enjoy yourselves, and please consider investing in my hard work to aid me in continuing to make these dark, but delightful, projects! I did reach out to muttdoggy to add other avenues of downloads as he sees fit per usual, but if any other mods beats him to it, so be it!

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP with new links and promoted it on latest updates. Keep our pants scared off us, anax. :D

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
View attachment 230584

Overview:

*Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter four, this is an interactive novel so expect a LOT of reading! If you want something simpler, there are countless other games to play instead, and thank you! This is also a work in progress, so do not consider it done!*

You never played an HTML game like this before.
...HTML ... says all ...so no thnx ....nothiung will ge bood with HTML ever ...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
Ahoj , Hello

can anyone plz tell me are the sex scene animated or normal image?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
SK+CZ No, my sex scenes are images. I'm not too big on those Daz animations. I have to juggle quantity with quality, so there are over 3000 renders (300k words) in this project as of this public version, so I just do not have the time to make animations.

Reactions: anime66 and SK+CZ
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes