PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Awww Anax you are a master of my kinky fantasies, hehe. I loved CoC when I picked it up as a random find, you got me into some twisted things . This is my favorite by far, I love Abby she's so sexy, sadly haven't picked it back up yet since chapter 8, lost my laptop boo, but what I saw before all gold. At first I felt the bad endings were a bit weak details wise, but that's coming from someone who likes reading, and roleplay online so biased there, but I can tell it's getting fuller later on, and I like it. I love the dark theme, and already have dark fantasies about turning Abby into a vampire, bad news for her lol. I hope we get another bimbo scene though I liked the last ending, but only one felt sad since it's one of my personal favorites. Anyways I just got a new laptop and I'm going to dl this soon, although I hope for a compressed update soon, the games getting a little to big for me data wise. (Dl through my phone and tf to laptop, no wifi.) Anyway I love the game, keep up the great work!

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you! The Bad Ends on this are currently at more than 100 I believe, so that's why I can't draw them out as long as some of my other titles can do. I generally get around 10 scenes/renders though for each Bad End on this so there are so many now, 1000 or so scenes/renders for them!

Reactions: PinkNova

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That makes me feel elated, thank you! I am quite happy that you enjoy my work. Don't forget to check out my other projects as well!

• Love
Reactions: Tabitha Kb

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
PeggyBlackett - Well, I am new to 3d modeling, but, while I can appreciate your perspective, I can say the 2500+ renders that I have done, I have definitely put my heart into it. I've been making these games for 4 years now and have many completed tales, not to mention my own giant wikipedia for all my lore
Sorry - that was just the way they looke din the screenshots...

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's quite alright, I didn't take offense, PeggyBlackett , everyone has opinions and perspectives and one should have the right to say what they think. Of course, I am biased on my art! Mwa ha ha ha! Anyway, hope that you found some enjoyment in my work!

Chadmoot

Feb 11, 2019
is it just me, or does mega and the other download just stop around 90% every time. I cannot even the download the game

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Odd, Chadmoot no one else has reported it. I uploaded it to Hypnopics for you, if you want to try that one.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't think so, it's just beta and really easy right now. I made Strength Potions OP, so if you buy one of those, most hunts right now should be fairly easy.

Squirrel94

Aug 20, 2018
I don't understand how to progress in the "docks" monster hunt. After beating the boss at the flying dutchman, I automatically get a bad end. Is there something im missing here? I have searched the entire area, but haven't found anything that can prevent this.

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
Em do i have to make the hunts in some specific order, cause i completed the asylum hunt and it jumped to chapter 15, when i was barely in chapter 4

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's just in testing right now, eventually in two updates, one will have to do them in a certain order.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes