The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Bhul ga sure as long as you have a way to unzip the file. If not, you'd download it on a computer with 7z or WinRar or WinZip and extract the files first, as it says on the installation on the OP. After that move the extracted folder onto whatever device you want, and as long as it has a browser, I assume it works.

Reactions: Bhul ga
Apr 28, 2018
Bhul ga sure as long as you have a way to unzip the file. If not, you'd download it on a computer with 7z or WinRar or WinZip and extract the files first, as it says on the installation on the OP. After that move the extracted folder onto whatever device you want, and as long as it has a browser, I assume it works.
I tried the game on android and windows.On windows works good but on android I can't see the images or hear anything related to the game.I tried it on chrome and the default browser and it's the same issue.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
IceFireDemon - So it does not show you any of that on the phone and you are certain that you moved the extracted version to the phone? Well, as I said, I only assumed that it would work. As long as a person is NOT playing it from the ZIP file, that is surprising! You'd think Chrome on Android and Chrome on PC were the same browser, but I guess not. *shrugs*

Apr 28, 2018
IceFireDemon - So it does not show you any of that on the phone and you are certain that you moved the extracted version to the phone? Well, as I said, I only assumed that it would work. As long as a person is NOT playing it from the ZIP file, that is surprising! You'd think Chrome on Android and Chrome on PC were the same browser, but I guess not. *shrugs*
Yeah.I moved it on the card too,but nothing changed.Guess Windows is the way :sneaky:

Reactions: The Anax

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Fan Sig
034-fan_temp2.gif 035-fan_temp.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/530945_034-fan_temp2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/530946_035-fan_temp.gif

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I'm lost on how to continue in the sewers; I've scouted out the entire thing, killed the green girl then the big roided green guy but I don't know what to do next? I can't find that girl, which I figured would be with the spiders.

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No problem Engelstein though I am going to put in a "spoilers" here. And, a head's up we have an incoming fix for the slow down on the next release, speaking of release, when I release the final game, there will be a free guide with it. Also, it can usually be easier to get a hand with my games in my Discord because my fans tend to be very helpful- I wonder where they get that? Mwa ha ha ha! Anywho, see below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
No problem Engelstein though I am going to put in a "spoilers" here. And, a head's up we have an incoming fix for the slow down on the next release, speaking of release, when I release the final game, there will be a free guide with it. Also, it can usually be easier to get a hand with my games in my Discord because my fans tend to be very helpful- I wonder where they get that? Mwa ha ha ha! Anywho, see below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much! Was driving me nuts because I love your work.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Randomplayer That is correct and shall always hold true (just as it has the last 5 years). Most of my patrons, of course, stick around and support me every month, but as of right now you would get access to the Asylum monster hunt.

Reactions: Randomplayer

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, new upload is all finished. I let muttdoggy know that I uploaded so he can add it to the site's updates and add the other downloads if he desires, but if another mod does it first, great! Be advised that I DID finally figure out why Twine was slowing down (no one has made a game this big, and it's inherent in how the browser game works). So, if you get slowdown (for me it's around the Forest Hunt), just save your game, close it, open, and reload, and it should wipe Twine's cache and run nice and smooth again. It's the only possible fix as the nature of the beast, but at least it takes only a couple of seconds.

Otherwise, go enjoy the Asylum! My $5 and up patrons just got the new Graveyard Hunt, so if you play this game and like it, please consider supporting my hard work! Thanks!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Gonna give this a try - don't expect much from it, would love to be pleasantly surprised.

Main problem i see so far is that a lot of the images shown look like stills from cheap, no-imagination gross-out "horror" films

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
PeggyBlackett - Well, I am new to 3d modeling, but, while I can appreciate your perspective, I can say the 2500+ renders that I have done, I have definitely put my heart into it. I've been making these games for 4 years now and have many completed tales, not to mention my own giant wikipedia for all my lore

So, you're probably already familiar with what to expect. I'd say, my work is not for everyone, but I certainly hope you find either the story entertaining, the characters, or SOMETHING to enjoy! lol If not, that's ok too. I, myself, disliked all the vapid "fap" material. There was no substance to it, not to mention that I am a horror writer, and could scarcely find horror adult games. The ones that I did find often ended, instead of having awesome sequences showing the woman turned into a zombie or something. So, I started making these and ended p gaining a lot of fans.

Anyway, this tale is slowly reaching completion and then my patrons shall decide if we go with my Lilin Demons via Of Sex and Souls, or my crazy clown girls, the Giggle Gang, via Giggle Night. Succubi or superheroes, I wonder what my next massive novel shall be...

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Wait, so can you choose the protagonist or do you have to play both (male and female) protagonists?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Jyk - Originally, back in 2017, one would choose, but as time progressed, and the story evolved, I found it flowed MUCH better bouncing back and forth. In the "Game Mode" version, the monster hunts start after Chap 4. So the way the game works is, one chapter as the nosferatu (male), one as the hunter (female) then a monster hunt and repeat.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Masterman - if you use the skip, then no, but if you start at the beginning (or at least at the end of Chap 4) then yes, you'll do a new hunt every two chapters.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes