The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I wish I had one, the next update will be the completion. However the complete overhaul of the game mode yet continues. In the meantime Giggle Night development has begun and of course I am also working on SBC as well.

nercodance

Dec 21, 2019
How do i get the Baba Brew Crew Bad End and the Bimbo Botch Bad End? I already finished the main story but can't get these endings

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
nercodance They are unlockable in the final release. However, here in this public beta release I believe I put a skip to them at the very beginning when you start it up.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
mondy159 - While I do not have one yet, I am going to be having three official versions at the time of release. One will be VERY small with only HTML no pictures or music. Then there will be a compressed version where I am going to change all 6000 renders from PNG and JPG into WebP to cut the size in half. And then there will be the "normal" or "full" version with everything the way it is and 4gig or whatever. However, I do not have an ETA on the final release, but you know I shall be yelling it from the mountaintops as soon as it is ready.

In the meantime I will continue working on Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial and Slugs and Bugs: Conversion.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Probably last week of April it shall go public after my $5 investors have chapter 2 and the second Bad End that my $250 patron requested for his perk.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Shadow Code is still working on D:BB programming, and as I always say, as soon as it is done, we will begin the final releases of D:BB! However, it has been a few months since the public and patrons were given a direct message from the volunteer fan programmer, so here it is in his own words! Comments or questions are welcome!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: draxton

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
so i never played these game and i want to ask if i will play all the game with male protagonist or i will be forced to play with female protagonist on some point?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
mondy159 - definitely "forced" to play a female on some of my project titles. There are an even number of male protagonists and female protagonist. This particular one of my games is female for 2/3 of the project and the other 1/3 follows a male protagonist nosferatu.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes