1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
How do you even get the VR working? The newest version only lets me do desktop mode.
Also really dissapointing there's still only like 5 sex scenes after how many years now? Also thought I remember a sex scene where the holo kobold dancer is but I guess they moved it or?
Also the fact they price the game at $30 now, 10 more than before, is absurd. $20 was already an absurd asking price for basically nothing. Heck, I don't even think anything in this is original content, is there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saredo and catsdino

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
I don't think this game should be marked as abandoned, an update 1.35 came out that doesn't seem to be on here. That was all the way back in like April of 2023 so I'm surprised it's not here yet. Maybe I should look into if there's a way to upload what I have on Steam to like Mega or something

Peacefeel

Dec 24, 2017
How do you even get the VR working? The newest version only lets me do desktop mode.
Also really dissapointing there's still only like 5 sex scenes after how many years now? Also thought I remember a sex scene where the holo kobold dancer is but I guess they moved it or?
Also the fact they price the game at $30 now, 10 more than before, is absurd. $20 was already an absurd asking price for basically nothing. Heck, I don't even think anything in this is original content, is there?
VR is a $30 DLC now. And this is not an April fool's joke, sadly. Steam app ID is 2668850.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
VR is a $30 DLC now. And this is not an April fool's joke, sadly. Steam app ID is 2668850.
Are you fucking serious... oh my god
So basically they assert this should be a $60 game now
:FacePalm:
Actually it probably makes more sense to get it on itch.io because they are separated. They didn't think to do that on steam? Or they just don't care?

Reactions: Peacefeel

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DesireDen-1.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'll never get over how this game is several years old and 60usd but has less content than 2 dollar games made by people in a month's time and worse visuals to go with it.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The game is 30 usd. If you can't afford it you can easily find the latest files here on this website. (Despite my wishes)

I dont usually play 2 dollar games so i dont have much to say about your opinion. I believe price reflects quality and effort. I know what my product is worth.

The only power I have here is nicely asking for those links to be removed.

Regardless, people will always take corn off your cob.

Don't pirate from me. I am one person and this game is my primary source of income. The links here directly affect my sales. I can see it in my analytics when new links are shared.
Just so you know I actually did buy your game long long ago but it was not worth the price in my opinion. It's still just a dialog simulator with some animations in a bar with random prefabs scattered. Back then I believed in the product that was being advertised but that is no longer the case and hasn't been for a very long time. I buy a lot more games here than I speak about. This place is just 1000x better than any patreon section or other forum will be to talk about these games.

If you want people to support you then you need to walk forward and give people an actual desire to bring food to your den. This game leaves people hungry.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I dont usually play 2 dollar games so i dont have much to say about your opinion. I believe price reflects quality and effort. I know what my product is worth.

I am one person and this game is my primary source of income. The links here directly affect my sales.
You know what directly affects your sales really? Faith and value in your product. If you're going to spend years of not doing jack shit amount of work on your game and demand $30 (or in the case of Steam, $60 to just be able to play the VR version, which yeah you can get just one or the other on itch or whatever, but the fact it's set up that way on steam is egregious, and you should sell them separately if you really think people should do one or the other and it's "#totallynotaripoff" then prove you're not anti-consumer).
This game doesn't reflect quality nor effort, and again we're emphasizing that pretty much all of this game is flipped assets (as far as we know) and after all these years, not much has changed about it, and you can talk to what, 5 people, and have sex with like three? There's a plethora of furry lewd games that have more content than this, for less price.
If it is your primary source of income, then maybe you should stop sitting on your thumbs asking for people to give you free money for low effort and actually flesh out the game you seem to have envisioned in your head.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
...stripe banned me from taking payments through itch io...

...You dont need to get the VR edition on steam...

It is all drm free anyways..
I feel kinda confident in saying that probably the reason stripe banned you may have been because you have a lot of people asking for a refund because your product is bad and hasn't shown promise or progress in years.
Also if that's the case then why are you even telling people to buy it on itch? food not getting in your mouth so who tf cares?
I don't even know if you understand your own logic. +: "it's drm free" -: "I don't get the money". And then the script is flipped for steam. you do get the money but nobody would probably buy your game, probably because of the vr locked behind $60, and because again the vr afaik has less content than flat screen, is jank as hell still probably, and your game in general has a lot of negative reviews, and for all intents and purposes looks like yet another abandoned early access game...
I've wanted to have a reason to buy this game for years, but I just haven't seen the progress.

Work on your game like it's a full time job and like it's your main source of income, or get a fuckin job, if you really are dying of starvation.

KrillYaself OwO

Formerly 'KrillYaself'
Jun 11, 2019
I feel kinda confident in saying that probably the reason stripe banned you may have been because you have a lot of people asking for a refund because your product is bad and hasn't shown promise or progress in years.
Also if that's the case then why are you even telling people to buy it on itch? food not getting in your mouth so who tf cares?
I don't even know if you understand your own logic. +: "it's drm free" -: "I don't get the money". And then the script is flipped for steam. you do get the money but nobody would probably buy your game, probably because of the vr locked behind $60, and because again the vr afaik has less content than flat screen, is jank as hell still probably, and your game in general has a lot of negative reviews, and for all intents and purposes looks like yet another abandoned early access game...
I've wanted to have a reason to buy this game for years, but I just haven't seen the progress.

Work on your game like it's a full time job and like it's your main source of income, or get a fuckin job, if you really are dying of starvation.
Who is asking for a refund?

1000075627.gif

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes