3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
can we get some non fantasy rpgm game? i really like more "real" stuff but only see fantasy,monster etc
Real stuff?

Yea you can -- the joys of Covid, man, the joys of Covid

You can have any you want, just go out, and trust me, there won't be any Missing posters nailed to trees, or phone alerts, because they will rightfully assume she collapsed from virus somewhere and went RIP
Just take one, or more if you got a good enough basement, soundproof and all that

edit: oh yeah, a facemask with eye coverage is recommended, to avoid certain defensive weapons
:rolleyes:

------------
Seriously, people really need to stop wanting Real -- Real SUCKS

UNreal is so much better than Real

With UNreal like you get in this game, you live longer and healthier

Last edited:

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I hope he won't, I really want to see and play a decent fan translation game
As far as I know, Silentce making an MTL for this game. But if this is not so, then no one bothers him to take my translation and overlay it over his own. He also translated the interface for other games. I will only be glad if he completes everything and even calls the resulting translation as his own.
I just posted my working translation, since no one knows how long it would have to wait for its manual version.

throwaway9999blbl

Nov 17, 2019
Real stuff?

Yea you can -- the joys of Covid, man, the joys of Covid

You can have any you want, just go out, and trust me, there won't be any Missing posters nailed to trees, or phone alerts, because they will rightfully assume she collapsed from virus somewhere and went RIP
Just take one, or more if you got a good enough basement, soundproof and all that

edit: oh yeah, a facemask with eye coverage is recommended, to avoid certain defensive weapons
:rolleyes:

------------
Seriously, people really need to stop wanting Real -- Real SUCKS

UNreal is so much better than Real

With UNreal like you get in this game, you live longer and healthier
Wtf?

Reactions: wumpalumba

Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
These days we have so many MTL that I think we might as well have a separate section and tag for MTL’d games.
Only the brave & eccentric will venture into that section.

The normal translated section will be for us peasants who hold on to that tiny glimmer of hope that all good jap games might get translated at some point in distant future. We will keep waiting (may be forever) in this normal translated section without the temptation of MTL.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I might be remembering wrong but was this the game where the girl was actually a slut the whole time and wasn't actually being corrupted like u were led on to believe?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
No I am NOT doing an MTL. I was doing a manual translation however being an MTL was posted i am reconsidering whether there is a reason to continue.

I would of appreciated if the translator had asked me if i had abandoned the project to be honest. Seeing this thread was a major hit to my mood and i want to take some time to cool off before i make any decisions.

kek123

Jul 5, 2017
No I am NOT doing an MTL. I was doing a manual translation however being an MTL was posted i am reconsidering whether there is a reason to continue.

I would of appreciated if the translator had asked me if i had abandoned the project to be honest. Seeing this thread was a major hit to my mood and i want to take some time to cool off before i make any decisions.
Please do not get discouraged because of a mtl I really want to see an actual translation of this game

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes