Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Congrats on finishing the game. I played it, probably a year or so back, and quite enjoyed it. I am normally not into RPG Maker Games anymore, especially those that are still in development. But I am gladly check out the full version. Best of luck with what comes next.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
i have never seen a RPG Maker game whit the option settings whit "Render Distance" or "Look Sensitivity" before?
can someone tell me what thees settings affect on an isometric RPG?

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Desire Guardians [Final] [Aquin25] Compressed

Win(~264MB):
Gofile

Tool:UAGC

Reactions: Leo-67 and M@ximus
Jul 15, 2020
I just want to say that this game has been wonderful in every way, and I look forward into really getting into it now that it's completed. This is the kind of transformation game that others WISH they could be.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
well i fond a bug, in the Gym in the sea side town where you can train your stats, the description and what you actually get as an stat increase do not aline, one of them even give Max HP at tier 1, wile the other two tiers gives Max MP and all of them say you gain Max MP, so it is a bit confusing...

Edit:
it would also be nice if the stat the different Trainings gave would be listed in the Training menu where you choose said training...

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
since the game is finished, maybe update the screenshots so that they actually show people what the game is like? I've never downloaded it, for that reason, but I guess I'll try it now.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
Jasmine's convention is just ridiculous to be honest. Maybe I am stupid or blind but I didn't find any hints and so assembling correct outfit feels like brutforcing a password - frustrating and no fun at all.

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
Jasmine's convention is just ridiculous to be honest. Maybe I am stupid or blind but I didn't find any hints and so assembling correct outfit feels like brutforcing a password - frustrating and no fun at all.
The item descriptions combine to make specific cosplayable outfits ex: zero suit samus, and some of them hint at a common theme. A few are kinda tricky.

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
The item descriptions combine to make specific cosplayable outfits ex: zero suit samus
Not the best way to make a reference. I heard about character of course but I never played the games and I don't exactly remember how she looks. Actually, my first thought when I saw blue jumpsuit was "Is it for Fallout cosplay?"
and some of them hint at a common theme.
I don't see how to attach matching wig for the common theme - anyone will fit.

Anyway, I brutforced my way through this level but I almost dropped the game here even though it is almost the end.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
anyone got any idea which are the correct items needed for the cosplay outfit? how to even equip the cosplay items gotten from the chest, all 4 items don't even show in the equip list

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
anyone got any idea which are the correct items needed for the cosplay outfit? how to even equip the cosplay items gotten from the chest, all 4 items don't even show in the equip list
They're key items that automatically fuse when you have all four pieces of one outfit. Then whatever character get the outfit, puts it on and it changes their menu picture and sprite. I just brute forced it so I don't really remember the exact combinations.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes