Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
I just got the dronesuit from Lani, and it says that I can put it on in my room via the closet, but there is no pop up or anything indicating that I can do that. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
sissification and transformation avoidable?
The MC changing appearance is triggered by absorbing cores and events in the realm. Most of the events are avoidable, and you don't have to absorb cores, so you should be able to finish the game without ever changing appearance. However, this will probably affect the ending.

Sissification/transformation of other characters (outside of game overs) only happens on the domme route, and only if you choose to do so.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
Hey, I can't enter the boss room in Viva voca. I've been sitting in the black screen for ten minutes and it still didn't load.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hidden Shop Password ?
Unlike the Arcade passwords, you can get that password in-game from Julia after going through enough changes, and the Hidden Shop has little use unless you are going through those changes. However, if you still want to know, the password is Butterfly.
can someone send me the passwords please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Can you enter the endgame without fighting the mystery woman?
If you have unlocked the event at night with the mystery woman, you don't need to do her event to complete the game.
On a related note, here is some info about the endings:
  • The ending while on the domme route plays out exactly the same whether you do all the stuff on the domme route or none of it.
  • The only difference between the ending after winning against the mystery woman (Phase 3) and not fighting her (Phase 2) is the last image shown.
  • There is a different ending in the code for reaching the end with minimal changes, but I haven't actually been able to see it.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Is there a way to get Lust cores after beating the Succubus boss? Also does the head of the Team Rocket reference not drop a core?

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Is there a way to get Lust cores after beating the Succubus boss? Also does the head of the Team Rocket reference not drop a core?
Not sure if you are supposed to be able to rematch the Lust boss. The Rocket-themed lady is SUPPOSED to drop a core, but it seems to be bugged. I have noticed a lot of bugs, and I have tried to report them on the discord, but it seems the creator is focused on their next game.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes