ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
I just beat the mermaid dungeon and I have to ask: how much sexual content does this game actually have? I'm supposedly collecting all these transformations, but none of them are represented visually in any way so far. Kind of disappointing.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
V27 now publicly available. V28 now open to Patreons
Mega

V27: (Penultimate update) Finished Manny's after work events and added his BDSM scenes, Magnus's after work events up till romance split, An expansion to the Monster Girl Dungeon (Succubus Helll), Rebuilt the game's progression and rebalanced the cast. (So... ya, no save transfer saved like last time, sorry, you will need to start over. Luckily the hidden black bottles in the intro should help players rush through old content faster), Added a new shop unlockable via Magnus's after work events., Other bug and spelling fixes.

V28 (Final) (Patreon) The final dungeon, Finished all submission events, Finished Magnus's After Work events., Added in 4 main endings.
when is v28 gonna be out to public?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So, MC getting feminised into a braindead bitchboi yet again. Yawn.
When can we become a hung guy that just does what a male is supposed to do?
Feminise everyone else and fuck them? Too much work? Not worth being a functioning male?
Ignored.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So, MC getting feminised into a braindead bitchboi yet again. Yawn.
When can we become a hung guy that just does what a male is supposed to do?
Feminise everyone else and fuck them? Too much work? Not worth being a functioning male?
Ignored.
You're looking for those maledom/corruption games that most people on this site look for, not a game about sissification and transformation like this one.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
So what counts as the intro and where are the "black bottles"? Didn't see them in the first dungeon.
They're not in the first dungeon.

You find them by investigating the fireplace while looking into the house before stepping in.
It's designed to be a feature that only players "in the know" access due toti basically being this game's equivilent to a content skip. (Black bottles insta-kill anything they're used on)

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
So I like playing these type of games where the mc gets transformed slowly into a female. Especially if the mc likes being a female by the end or before that. So I'm asking how far does he become a female in the game since it's at the end.

Last edited:

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I have a couple of questions. Is the "formation" option not working? And is there a way to exclude anyone from formation?
There are some places in maps like for example the "makeover" where I'd just let things go through but someone always jumps in to "save" him. Is that unavoidable??

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
I have a couple of questions. Is the "formation" option not working? And is there a way to exclude anyone from formation?
There are some places in maps like for example the "makeover" where I'd just let things go through but someone always jumps in to "save" him. Is that unavoidable??
As for the former... it's turned off, as the game is designed around having the whole party with you after unlocking them all.
As for the rescues... those are scripted events overall, so yes, the rescues are unavoidable.

Reactions: Comisar

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
As for the former... it's turned off, as the game is designed around having the whole party with you after unlocking them all.
As for the rescues... those are scripted events overall, so yes, the rescues are unavoidable.
Thank you.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I have to say the the 2 battle in the Kitsune cup (the bunny brigade) is just moronic. The game refuses to hold order of attack having after just one my team's attack breaking order and attacking with the whole team. Just now after my first attack (just one my crew attack) happened the whole team was under charm and at this point the game was just playing itself...
It's not enough that I'm fighting 4vs8 but the amount of charm spammed not stop on my characters is atrocious...
I've beaten it (the round) eventually but I'll never be playing this game again....it broke my one rule for games and turn into a ball of frustration instead of entertaining me

Last edited:

Battymandingo

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, just looking for a bit of help. No clue where the 4 keys are and I accidentally skipped the text which triggers the search for the keys and medallion. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I have to say the the 2 battle in the Kitsune cup (the bunny brigade) is just moronic. The game refuses to hold order of attack having after just one my team's attack breaking order and attacking with the whole team. Just now after my first attack (just one my crew attack) happened the whole team was under charm and at this point the game was just playing itself...
It's not enough that I'm fighting 4vs8 but the amount of charm spammed not stop on my characters is atrocious...
I've beaten it (the round) eventually but I'll never be playing this game again....it broke my one rule for games and turn into a ball of frustration instead of entertaining me
you are aware that the game have accessories witch prevents the "Charm" status effects right?

the easiest one to get you can buy from "Athena" the shop owner you can trade your "Core" items fore equipment's, and the Charm Resistance accessory you can just buy fore normal money, the item you want is called "Half Heart Pendant".

as fore the attack order of your characters, i think that is de-termed by the "Agility" stats of etch character, at list that's the case fore most "RPG Maker" games.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V28 update now open to all players

This is the final update of the game, providing the last of this game's content, including.
The final dungeon, Finished all submission events, Finished Magnus's After Work events., Added in 4 main endings.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DesireGuardians-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes