Zoko

Aug 26, 2017
Yes and no.

You can date multiple partners, but in every romantic relationship there IS a point where they'll ask if you're seeing other people.

Telling them the truth will allow for polyamory without issue, but being a jerk and hiding it from them will result in a penalty.

Thank you! Well, now i have to replay the whole game to get every scene i can cause i felt bad being a dick :c

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V23 now publicly available. V24 now open to Patreons

V23: A new dungeon. (Fairy Forest) (Must reach a certain point in Marie's after work events to unlock.) 2 new after work events for Marie, and 1 for Gwen, finishing out her story. (Gwen having both romantic and platonic versions), New submission events for everyone. The Basement is now compleate, and new submission events for EVERYONE!

V24: (Patreon) A new Dungeon (The Temple of Man), A slight redesign to the dungeon menu to streamline it a bit, New After work events for Lani and Manny, A new mechanic for Manny at the bar and the mystery shop, New Submission events for Gwen, Julia, Lani, Manny, Magnus and Athena, Fixes to the Alpharena to make the final cup more accessable, and Buffs to Camilla to make her boss fight even harder!

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
The bug is still present with the last cosplay set unable to be achieved in v23, at least it doesn't let me pickup the last chest cuz "you can have more than 1 item by set" (or something the like).

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V24 now publicly available. V25 now open to Patreons

V24: A new Dungeon (The Temple of Man), A slight redesign to the dungeon menu to streamline it a bit, New After work events for Lani and Manny, A new mechanic for Manny at the bar and the mystery shop, New Submission events for Gwen, Julia, Lani, Manny, Magnus and Athena, Fixes to the Alpharena to make the final cup more accessable, and Buffs to Camilla to make her boss fight even harder!

V25: (Patreon) A new dungeon (Mommy Clinic) New Submissions for EVERYONE (Including Marie), Lani's final after work event, New After Work event for Marie, Various Bugfixes

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Quick question, does continuing events with characters like Gwen and Athena depend on the amount of TFs you have? I'm trying to figure out if I can get scenes while staying a trap/girly guy, instead of a full Trans. Even avoided the breast expanding transformation events.
Edit: Did some testing and I think I got my answer, Trans seems to be the natural progression. So I thought I'd share something interesting I found out.
Using Black Panties and the White Cape from one of the shops, you can make your character so evasive that they cannot be hit in the last round of the Alpharena Beta Cup fights. Coupled with an ability you can get from hanging with Julia's brother called "Fist of Exploration", you can solo the fight by mashing until you get enough TP to use it. No clue if I had the Cutie Staff or Mythril Rod as a main weapon at the time. And this is before I found out we can increase our agility by going to the gym.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DesireGuardians-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zumia

Nov 17, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time.
Was a pleasant surprise, and the content is actually very nice. (y)

Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
if we add every "small change" the game would be slow and big in file size so thats why only 3 images.
Exception are the avatars for the team (costume).
don't think it would be such a big difference in performance. But if it is text based, then at least text description should up several levels

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
Help pass the Bimbo shopping center, what is the password?I talked to 3 saleswomen and squandered the text (after all, it's not clear in English), after that I saved for all the saves and I don't understand what password, there's also a guard talking in some riddles, but not knowing the language I can't understand.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dev needs to stop being so lazy and put a damn version number in the game somewhere.. I can't even tell what version I been playing. How lazy do you have to be to not at least put version number in the title of the game window at the very least?

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Dev needs to stop being so lazy and put a damn version number in the game somewhere.. I can't even tell what version I been playing. How lazy do you have to be to not at least put version number in the title of the game window at the very least?
Your concern will be addressed going foward. A version number will be added to the credits book in all future versions.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V25 now publicly available. V26 now open to Patreons

V25: A new dungeon (Mommy Clinic) New Submissions for EVERYONE (Including Marie), Lani's final after work event, New After Work event for Marie, Various Bugfixes

V26: (Patreon) Finished Marie's main route after work events, Finished Manny's After work events up until romance choice, Major rebalancing throughout the game, Added a secret stash of Black Bottles hidden in the game's opening, allowing players to use them to zoom through previously beaten content at their leasure when restarting from the beginning, Various bug and spelling corrections, Shortened the text for the Reset Ghost (Will need to hear the talk at least 1 more time, then never again.)

Trizen

Feb 22, 2021
Help pass the Bimbo shopping center, what is the password?I talked to 3 saleswomen and squandered the text (after all, it's not clear in English), after that I saved for all the saves and I don't understand what password, there's also a guard talking in some riddles, but not knowing the language I can't understand.
Its:
1. cock (option 3)
2. Hee (option 2)
3. Ho (option 1)

Reactions: killertongue

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Is it normal that i dont see any body changes from the MC in the Mirror (or in generell)? Tried even all Cores in this regard, nothing changed so far.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
hello, do you have an old save file, mine has been deleted
Given the nature of the game's content and all the choices invovled in progression... we didn't think we could really make an appropriate "universal" save file for the game.

The V26 update has implimented a hidden system though to make progression faster for repeat players should they find out about it on changelogs or on the game's discord however.

Reactions: xxbatufbxx
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes