sangrereall

Desire Guardians (2nd dev)
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
This is an interesting game, for sure.

But I still don't understand some things about it. For example: what is that secret shop for? What does it sell? And can I get the password somewhere in the game? Or is it some patreon exclusive thing?

Also, how do we get stronger? It seems we don't get EXP when we kill enemies, right?

Lastly, that fire boss screaming BURN! BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!!... you did that on porpose after spending money buying Megaman X7, didn't you?
You will notice all in further Story have fun.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V22 now publicly available. V23 now open to Patreons

V22: The Alpharena, a side story area to the game where players can take on arena challeneges. (There are 4 challenges that are to be unlocked across the story campeign. Players who have played through all content from all previous updates can access all 4, but those starting fresh will unlock them over the course of the story), A special superboss in the arena if you have all 4 of the dommes’ keys. (If any of their keys are missing from your inventory, simply rebattle them to obtain it), New After Work Events for Julia and Marie (Julia's coming to an end, now compleated at 10 entries), New submission events for EVERYONE, including Marie this time.

V23: (Patreon) A new dungeon. (Fairy Forest) (Must reach a certain point in Marie's after work events to unlock.) 2 new after work events for Marie, and 1 for Gwen, finishing out her story. (Gwen having both romantic and platonic versions), New submission events for everyone. The Basement is now compleate, and new submission events for EVERYONE!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DesireGuardians-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
Haven't played this in a long while, are there sex scenes now? Since when I last played the only sex scene was a masturbation scene if I remember correctly.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The dev's choice of words in the update log are a bit ambiguous to me. When they say "submission events for everyone" or say "new submission event for <insert character here>" are they saying that character submits to you or that you are submitting to them?

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
The dev's choice of words in the update log are a bit ambiguous to me. When they say "submission events for everyone" or say "new submission event for <insert character here>" are they saying that character submits to you or that you are submitting to them?
normaly that mean it's the MC who is submissiv

Dec 15, 2022
What a f*cking shit game is that, no idea what I'm doing, just gone fight every day. Then we get that arena, and no idea when it will end, I must fought 10 rounds, and why can't I see how many those fucking droids still have that I'm fighting.

No wonder this only got 2-3 stars.

• Angry
Reactions: qane

Zoko

Aug 26, 2017
Question, is there any penalty for romancing everyone all at once? Or am I just missing content by having one partner?

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Question, is there any penalty for romancing everyone all at once? Or am I just missing content by having one partner?
Yes and no.

You can date multiple partners, but in every romantic relationship there IS a point where they'll ask if you're seeing other people.

Telling them the truth will allow for polyamory without issue, but being a jerk and hiding it from them will result in a penalty.

Reactions: Zoko
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes