joao2804

May 14, 2020
this game is pretty nice and is actually what i was searching when i tagged male protagonist and transformation hope it gets updated alot i am gonna check from time to time to see the new updates so i can download more of this delicious game =D

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V20 now publicly available. V21 now open to Patreons

V20: New dungeon. (Mika's Shrine), New outfit for purchase at the shop for the protag, New after work events for Gwen & Athena (both romantic & platonic), New Submission events for Gwen, Julia, Lani, Manny, Magnus and Athena, A new “break up” system has been added to the romance system. (Will occur if you lie to your romantic interests about having other people you’re in a romantic relationship with), The X cross is now usable in the basement, Bug fixes for the past 4 domme dungeons so they properly distribute the keys. (Just rebattle Crystal & Jasmine if you don't have their keys in your inventory.)

V21 (Patreon) New Dungeon (Team Domina Base) New After work events for both Julia and Athena (Both romantic and platonic, bringing an end to Athena's side route) New Submission events for Gwen, Julia, Lani, Manny, Magnus and Athena. The Bed is now usable in the basement. Bug and typo fixes.

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
1667797283382.png
A bug prevents me from getting the last of the cosplay sets. I've assembled the other 3 and have the remaining 3 items in my inventory. Anyone know a way around this?

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
you hold an item wich you have to discard. if the chest does not allow to drop it. We must add a fix in a new version.
Tried all the chests, no luck. Can't identify any items in my inventory its conflicting with. Plus I assembled the rest of the costumes.

sangrereall

Desire Guardians (2nd dev)
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Tried all the chests, no luck. Can't identify any items in my inventory its conflicting with. Plus I assembled the rest of the costumes.
pas me your save by pm and i fix that self. Depend on Desires comment i got it is already fixed.

Merthaz

Apr 29, 2018
if we add every "small change" the game would be slow and big in file size so thats why only 3 images.
Exception are the avatars for the team (costume).
Yeah but I meant most of the changes have some kind of mention when the MC inspects themselves in the mirror.
Y'know, in text, not in imagery.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V21 now publicly available. V22 now open to Patreons

V21: New Dungeon (Team Domina Base) New After work events for both Julia and Athena (Both romantic and platonic, bringing an end to Athena's side route) New Submission events for Gwen, Julia, Lani, Manny, Magnus and Athena. The Bed is now usable in the basement. Bug and typo fixes.

V22: (Patreon) The Alpharena, a side story area to the game where players can take on arena challeneges. (There are 4 challenges that are to be unlocked across the story campeign. Players who have played through all content from all previous updates can access all 4, but those starting fresh will unlock them over the course of the story), A special superboss in the arena if you have all 4 of the dommes’ keys. (If any of their keys are missing from your inventory, simply rebattle them to obtain it), New After Work Events for Julia and Marie (Julia's coming to an end, now compleated at 10 entries), New submission events for EVERYONE, including Marie this time.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Desire Guardians [v0.21] [Aquin25] Compressed

PC (832MB/270MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M@ximus

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
This is an interesting game, for sure.

But I still don't understand some things about it. For example: what is that secret shop for? What does it sell? And can I get the password somewhere in the game? Or is it some patreon exclusive thing?

Also, how do we get stronger? It seems we don't get EXP when we kill enemies, right?

Lastly, that fire boss screaming BURN! BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!!... you did that on porpose after spending money buying Megaman X7, didn't you?

Last edited:

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone else getting a file trying to pretend it's a .zip from the uploadhaven site? It tries to serve me a file that ends in ".zip ...exe"

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes