Sortebaron

Apr 14, 2018
When i go to Viva Voca it seems my camera gets pointed upwards. Cant see anything. I assume this is a bug?
Edit: I loaded to the first time i entered and did it in windowed and that seems to have worked

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V18 now publicly available. V19 now open to Patreons

V18: A new dungeon, (Crystal's Palace) After Work Events & Submission scenes for Lani and Magnus, Can now start a romance with Lani, New BDSM scenes (Including the newly added queening stool, and including Lani in all past options, New Music Added to Maid Cafe, Multiple Bugfixes

V19: (Patreon) A new dungeon, (Jasmine's Convention), Optional costumes for MORE than just your MC, but the other party members as well, After Work Events for Lani and Athena (Both romantic and platonic), New submission events for Gwen, Julia, Lani, Manny, Magnus AND Athena, New BDSM scenes (Including the newly added X cross, AND including Athena if your romance has gotten to that point with her), Multiple Bugfixes (Warning: Old saves are not compadible with this update. Sorry)

Idlemage

Jun 21, 2018
Good luck with your game my one opinion thou... Give that man a fade why does he have protag anime hair:LOL:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Huh, the art looks a lot like from the dev of odyssey of gianna which I funnily enough started a fresh playthrough.

glasskings

Aug 24, 2020

all Passwords form the game public for all and where to use. Channel is 18+ with age check.
yeah discord flat out doesnt think that server exists when i follow the link so i cant join it. is there any way to find the passwords that DOESNT require a glitchy as hell app? im stuck on some mall level because the "hints" are less than useless

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
So, how much bdsm contents in this game? u dont need spoill, i only want more or less? and which kind?

sangrereall

Desire Guardians (2nd dev)
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
yeah discord flat out doesnt think that server exists when i follow the link so i cant join it. is there any way to find the passwords that DOESNT require a glitchy as hell app? im stuck on some mall level because the "hints" are less than useless
i pass you the codes b pm if you like (exception)

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Discord link Which works! art least did for over 500+ ;)

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
btw 10 pw are not at the same guy the used be be on the Arcade ;)

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
V20 is near to be tested and you will get some nice new features in it. People in our Discord will be informed as always first. ;)

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I'll have to wait then. Not a fan of discord. Definitely looking forward to it though. I am curious though, how many versions(v1,v2,...v18) are planned?

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I'll have to wait then. Not a fan of discord. Definitely looking forward to it though. I am curious though, how many versions(v1,v2,...v18) are planned?
can't tell that now sorry. Don't think we like discord it is not a so called choice since some want it and it is "easy".

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V19 now publicly available. V20 now open to Patreons

V19: A new dungeon, (Jasmine's Convention), Optional costumes for MORE than just your MC, but the other party members as well, After Work Events for Lani and Athena (Both romantic and platonic), New submission events for Gwen, Julia, Lani, Manny, Magnus AND Athena, New BDSM scenes (Including the newly added X cross, AND including Athena if your romance has gotten to that point with her), Multiple Bugfixes (Warning: Old saves are not compadible with this update. Sorry)

V20: (Patreon), New dungeon. (Mika's Shrine), New outfit for purchase at the shop for the protag, New after work events for Gwen & Athena (both romantic & platonic), New Submission events for Gwen, Julia, Lani, Manny, Magnus and Athena, A new “break up” system has been added to the romance system. (Will occur if you lie to your romantic interests about having other people you’re in a romantic relationship with), The X cross is now usable in the basement, Bug fixes for the past 4 domme dungeons so they properly distribute the keys. (Just rebattle Crystal & Jasmine if you don't have their keys in your inventory.)

Reactions: Oxiton and qane

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Is it possible to defeat the guards at the casio? realm or is the vent the only way?
you "can" it takes forever and it's a massive pain, and the pay off is 300$, sooo, not worth it, by any stretch of the imagination, they have like 50k health or something each, it takes soooooo long, and when you wipe near the end it feel awful :(

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
you "can" it takes forever and it's a massive pain, and the pay off is 300$, sooo, not worth it, by any stretch of the imagination, they have like 50k health or something each, it takes soooooo long, and when you wipe near the end it feel awful :(
They was never made to be beaten, Not bad.

i wanted first added the option 1 killed 2 new apear ;)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes