sangrereall

Desire Guardians (2nd dev)
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
When I talked to the password guy in the arcade I was trapped in an infinite loop. Asks for the password, go to the password screen, enter something 'I didn't know the password it was the first time I ever talked to him', sent back to "asks for the password" with no chance to exit.

I was playing on version 14 after finishing the fourth dungeon.
you got stuck at password? could you send a save file by pm to me to ehck it myself?
you seem the only one who has that. Any dialog you can answer is exitable treid it myself on dif versions.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V16 now publicly available. V17 now open to Patreons

V16: A new dungeon, New after work & submission events for Julia, Manny & Marie, New BDSM scenes in the basement for Gwen & Julia, A new way of gaining attacks exclusive to the domme route. (Visit the Core Tower)

V17: (Patreon) A new dungeon, Setup for the next arc, New after work events for both Gwen & Athena in both routes , You can now start a romance with Athena, 2 journals (1 only accessable in domme route) have been added to the bedroom, allowing players to repeat after work events, AND see them early without accessing their effects, The massage table has been made interactable in the basement

Last edited:

sangrereall

Desire Guardians (2nd dev)
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
is this a slow corruption game?? Like is there a lot of grinding ?
no grinding or leveling needed all is tested with standard equip but you can have better one with more effects.
True is each fights need a tactic.

Reactions: djv007

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V17 now publicly available. V18 now open to Patreons

V17: A new dungeon, (Harem Palace) Setup for the next arc, New after work events for both Gwen & Athena in both routes , You can now start a romance with Athena, 2 journals (1 only accessable in domme route) have been added to the bedroom, allowing players to repeat after work events, AND see them early without accessing their effects, The massage table has been made interactable in the basement.

V18: (Patreon) A new dungeon, (Crystal's Palace) After Work Events & Submission scenes for Lani and Magnus, Can now start a romance with Lani, New BDSM scenes (Including the newly added queening stool, and including Lani in all past options, New Music Added to Maid Cafe, Multiple Bugfixes

Last edited:

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Can't you name which Dungeon has been added to the game ? I got a bunch of completed dungeons and I have no idea which one to go fo next because all of them seem completes and these patch notes just keep saying "new dungeon added. New dungeon added" without ever mentioning their names. There's not even a completed section in the dungeon list nor a walkthrough or guide.

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
By the way, how is the character generator called? I remember stumbling across it some time ago, but completely forgot how it's called.

Ayame

Jun 6, 2017
I have a small problem with the Mammary Control Facility dungeon: at the beginning I turned at random and I found the trap for the transformation for the protagonist but I could not go back to the beginning because I have a little lag (I think due to my pc) and i can't avoid the enemies so i opted to go straight to beat the boss now but i would like to take the trap but with all the enemies on the street and my little lag i can't even get the screen to go all pink and i ended up losing the game

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Can't you name which Dungeon has been added to the game ? I got a bunch of completed dungeons and I have no idea which one to go fo next because all of them seem completes and these patch notes just keep saying "new dungeon added. New dungeon added" without ever mentioning their names. There's not even a completed section in the dungeon list nor a walkthrough or guide.
A fair request. Done with the latest update and will be doing so in future updates. Thank you.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
I have a small problem with the Mammary Control Facility dungeon: at the beginning I turned at random and I found the trap for the transformation for the protagonist but I could not go back to the beginning because I have a little lag (I think due to my pc) and i can't avoid the enemies so i opted to go straight to beat the boss now but i would like to take the trap but with all the enemies on the street and my little lag i can't even get the screen to go all pink and i ended up losing the game
The path to the TF and to the boss are 2 differing paths.

Sometimes it's best to retreat out the entrance and not expect to get everything in 1 run.

Ayame

Jun 6, 2017
The path to the TF and to the boss are 2 differing paths.

Sometimes it's best to retreat out the entrance and not expect to get everything in 1 run.
Yes I know, I beat the boss, but now there are all the enemies already in the map and (with my little lag) I can't avoid the ones that move and fight after fight I can no longer get to the trap that the time available to me, ends the boss I get there but I don't have to go back to the beginning anymore but I go out after the battle so if I fight against all the enemies I have no problems
(to get to the trap I have problems, I don't even do the return since I do game over even before activating the trap)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes