HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Damn, that cliffhanger is brutal. glad I won't have to wait that long for the resolution :D

Talia has the same necklace that Maria took back from MC, is she related to James then ? maybe MC's aunt or grandmother ?

It was about time we got another wife appear. we got more content with the side girls than with the main girls. xD

Maria's wrath on the church should be epic... after she just lost Anton, and she almost lost her son when they argued, now the church tries to kidnap MC and actually kidnaps her daughter.

Mina being Anton's real daughter was predictable, but does she still need to marry MC now that it is established that she is part of the family by blood ? does she really need it to be public ?

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
It was about time we got another wife appear. we got more content with the side girls than with the main girls. xD
Yea, hopefully kkpotato can introduce the remaining compulsory 3 wives and also build up some of the optional concubines / courtesans like Rita and Nora who up to now have almost nothing going.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yea, hopefully kkpotato can introduce the remaining compulsory 3 wives and also build up some of the optional concubines / courtesans like Rita and Nora who up to now have almost nothing going.
and Mina will end up kicking MC's balls... he spends more time bringing in more mistresses than preparing for the date he promised her repeatedly. Nora can't happen without that date first, i'm pretty sure.

It's weird that with the extensive information network and ressources that they enjoy, the family doesn't know about Rita's real family issues. it's supposed to be their number one model, the one that brings in the most profits... just one PI or agent would be enough to find out everything in a day or two.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
and Mina will end up kicking MC's balls... he spends more time bringing in more mistresses than preparing for the date he promised her repeatedly. Nora can't happen without that date first, i'm pretty sure.

It's weird that with the extensive information network and ressources that they enjoy, the family doesn't know about Rita's real family issues. it's supposed to be their number one model, the one that brings in the most profits... just one PI or agent would be enough to find out everything in a day or two.
LOL yea definitely no Nora before Mina's date...

Maybe, but I suppose Rita in financial trouble works well for the family. Certainly helps in retention and driving down wages...

I mean nobody in the family be it Maria, Leyla or Sammel really cares about Rita's personal well-being, MC is the only one who was empathic and intervened because he and Lisa were in a similarly bad shape before.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
LOL yea definitely no Nora before Mina's date...

Maybe, but I suppose Rita in financial trouble works well for the family. Certainly helps in retention and driving down wages...

I mean nobody in the family be it Maria, Leyla or Sammel really cares about Rita's personal well-being, MC is the only one who was empathic and intervened because he and Lisa were in a similarly bad shape before.
Actually, if she stays in trouble, she is vulnerable to external influences, tempted by competition to sabotage the company for quick easy money, and it can also drive wages up as she needs more money quickly. it only secures the fact that she won't quit easily as she needs her wages.
and if she is corrupted by sex fiends, she will lose her spark and it will show on photos.
finding out what her problems are and fixing them at the source is more profitable and efficient, and she will be even more loyal to the company. MC fixing her immediate issue will make her more loyal to him and not the company, we already know it. but perhaps that was the goal all along ? her catching feelings will ensure her loyalty is deeper than just a professional relationship. and if she is in love, it will show on the pictures. :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry, mate. Working on it. Wait a little more.
It's like that time I spent 4 hours in a Walmart parking lot waiting for the coke dealer to show up. Fucking drug dealer time is different than normal time.

Okay that's a joke, I mean not the story, true story but it's a joke to compare it to you actually working

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
I think they know more than enough, it's just simply also a test to see if she can keep her private life out of her professional one. Also don't think she is that much ahead of the others even if she is the nr1 model to make it worth the effort of solving her issue.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I decided to try this game for the first time today, but it would be a shame not to enjoy it with such a Mc 1000201804.png :coffee: :HideThePain:

jokes aside, I still like game, let's see what will happen next)))

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Ahah, God, dude is just completely confused among muscular and busty women, and immediately during the meeting was ambushed 1000202085.gif :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes