MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Finally finished the updates, it was damn cool! 1000203199.gif :oops:

Halfway through the game, I wondered if Mc might have another person close to him, and apparently that woman might be his aunt and his dad's sister..? well, great game! KKpotato (y):devilish:

Reactions: Vleder

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
MEGA link is dead.
Can you please put all the updates in one place, it is impossible to find them among 96 pages.
just checked all mega links in the OP((Orignal post) you know the first post in the thread where are all links are in one place)
they are all working... and there is no reason to try and obtain a older version as there is no Remaster/rewrite done for this AVN.

Andros-1999

Mar 30, 2024
just checked all mega links in the OP((Orignal post) you know the first post in the thread where are all links are in one place)
they are all working... and there is no reason to try and obtain a older version as there is no Remaster/rewrite done for this AVN.
Thank you.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
personally i can't ,
i do know that he intended to do a early acces release around last/this week

if i had to guess there were some unforeseen delays in his personal life.
no info was shared on ETA for completion on the next update aside from : "Very soon" ~3 days ago

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
"Does sharing/swinging involve the MC's blood relatives?"
No but yes.
It involves another dude's girlfriend, that I think we've yet to actually get a sharing scene with but I may be misremembering.
Also has lesbian sharing between the maid and your sister.
BUT both of those routes are optional, you can choose not to interact with the other dude and his gf, and you can choose not to let your sister play with the maid.

Reactions: Anobruce

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
No but yes.
It involves another dude's girlfriend, that I think we've yet to actually get a sharing scene with but I may be misremembering.
Also has lesbian sharing between the maid and your sister.
BUT both of those routes are optional, you can choose not to interact with the other dude and his gf, and you can choose not to let your sister play with the maid.
the very first scene after the one from the intro is a sharing scene. Samir tells Monica to suck MC. its not full sex though.

Reactions: Phase_01

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Kkpotato on discord says to expect the update within the next two days
At the start of june they said mid june, 3 weeks after mid june someone on Patreon asked and potato said just a few more days, 3 weeks since then and still nothing, now you claim they said that it'd be within in the next two days... and it's been three... and still nothing...

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
At the start of june they said mid june, 3 weeks after mid june someone on Patreon asked and potato said just a few more days, 3 weeks since then and still nothing, now you claim they said that it'd be within in the next two days... and it's been three... and still nothing...
don't shoot the messenger? that's what they said at the time and they haven't said anything since then.

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes