Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is it best to have too much Karma or less? I'm confused on that. Also, is there any game over choices? and Are there any bad choices or can we play however we like?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Is it best to have too much Karma or less? I'm confused on that. Also, is there any game over choices? and Are there any bad choices or can we play however we like?
The game has a mode called 'Dream Mode'. If you play in that mode, you never need to worry about your choices.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What is the point of having karma if too little is bad and too much is also bad? Why not open everything to everyone besides having to play the dream version.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
The game is amazing and this last update was very good
Thank you! I had to put on some work.

did you just gained 400 more patrons with the last update?
Holy fuck, that's amazing ... you deserve it, congratulations!
Haa... I wish. Patreom now shows your unpaid followers as members. So, no. Although I gained some patrons it's around 30+ not 400+.

Reactions: sirpedro7

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
also its normal to see a increase around release's as some people only pledge for a month to get the early access then unsub

Reactions: KKpotato

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Hey, just posting this in case this might help dev.

Edit. Oh, and I have I patch... So this might be irrelevant.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep2v2.rpy", line 1359, in script
if(drinksuggest==1):
File "game/ep2v2.rpy", line 1359, in <module>
if(drinksuggest==1):
NameError: name 'drinksuggest' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if(drinksuggest==1):
File "C:\Users\vitul\Pictures\DOF-Ep2_V_2_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2130, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\vitul\Pictures\DOF-Ep2_V_2_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1099, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\vitul\Pictures\DOF-Ep2_V_2_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if(drinksuggest==1):

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.22090401n
Desire of Fate Ep2_V_2_Final
Thu Oct 19 15:17:30 2023
```

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
This is an unreasonable request and would literally double render time for those characters.
not only that the renders would all have to be done twice
depending on who this single dude wants the tattoo-less ,some parts off the story might have to be rewritten because they are noticed and mentioned in conversation

edit:
But KINGKUMAR there is a little hope as the story also mentions that the way they do tattoos makes that easily removable so you might see it eventually
then again if you want it now you could always ask for a custom render/renders to be made by ether KKpotato or a fan artist who has the assets (i doubt they will just do it for you so might have to open your wallet and pay them for it though)

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
Is this it ... the fabled maledom game where the MC isnt the only competent man in existence a game with great sex annd great story... PLZ dev dont change anything plz more dirty club skanks more virgin wifus more sex scenes with other men and their bitches to change things up wimpy men and strong men. Let us be able to NTR both wimpy men and strong men for good and for evil.

• Wow

choaklee

Jan 31, 2020
Good game, it is surprisely interesting, and I found the story very attractive.

I only have one thing, everyone keep reminding the MC should hide his identity,
but system actually encourage player to reveal the identity.

• Red Heart

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I absolutely love this game dev hit it out of the park the characters are great, I love the setting, the character models , The MC's personality and I like that the male characters are more than just window dressing or just someone for the MC to steal women from.

Although
THERE IS NO SEGS WITH MARIA YET :HideThePain:
My dreams are crushed :cry:

I noticed that there is a corruption route variable for Lillith. what does this do? I'm assuming by the name she starts indulging her desires more but is a corruption route separate from a love route or is it something on top of the love route? also it seems to trigger automatically by the MC's lust being >10 rather than being a choice you can make.

Personally I think it would be better as a choice since its hard to keep MC's lust below 10 without just missing out on points in other categories as well as sex scenes. I liked that Lilith is more innocent because there are already plenty of very sexually open characters so it made Lillith stand out a bit.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I absolutely love this game dev hit it out of the park the characters are great, I love the setting, the character models , The MC's personality and I like that the male characters are more than just window dressing or just someone for the MC to steal women from.

Although

My dreams are crushed :cry:

I noticed that there is a corruption route variable for Lillith. what does this do? I'm assuming by the name she starts indulging her desires more but is a corruption route separate from a love route or is it something on top of the love route? also it seems to trigger automatically by the MC's lust being >10 rather than being a choice you can make.

Personally I think it would be better as a choice since its hard to keep MC's lust below 10 without just missing out on points in other categories as well as sex scenes. I liked that Lilith is more innocent because there are already plenty of very sexually open characters so it made Lillith stand out a bit.
The corruption route is something on top of love. If you have high lust you affect Lilith and change her. That is how it is supposed to be. She has a unique path that you can unlock if she has high Corruption and charisma.

Reactions: Beodurr

50RR0W

Jan 6, 2020
Hey, just posting this in case this might help dev.

Edit. Oh, and I have I patch... So this might be irrelevant.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if(drinksuggest==1):
if(drinksuggest==1):

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if(drinksuggest==1):
File "C:\Users\vitul\Pictures\DOF-Ep2_V_2_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2130, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\vitul\Pictures\DOF-Ep2_V_2_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1099, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\vitul\Pictures\DOF-Ep2_V_2_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if(drinksuggest==1):

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.22090401n
Desire of Fate Ep2_V_2_Final
Thu Oct 19 15:17:30 2023
```
Same thing popped up for me when talking to Jessica about Lilith standing up for herself at nationals. I'm assuming Ipatch probably has something to do with this issue?

Reactions: CereBros
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes