Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Desires From Beyond [v0.1] [Chris Eman] - Compressed

Win/Linux [551 MB]
- - - -

Mac [516 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Bro do you plan to continue your other games?
I stopped uploading my stuff to F95 a long time ago, it just doesn't work and it's never going to work.
Just read the comments and reviews, read how pretentious they are people who never contributed and pretend to be a native English speaker, that I'm inducted with money that I don't have, and then complain that they don't like the renders or I didn't fulfill their fantasies, being that they have thousands and thousands of games with devs that milked them that they can go and annoy with good reason.
And the most probable thing is that those devs live of their patrons, while I work, I have a life and besides I do this in my free time, neither the dollars with the discounts (and the fact that paypal is forbidden I must change them in places where they also get a part, which and more with what I earn, is laughable.
They are masochists who keep downloading my games, for what reason? what do they expect to find?
As for Tales From The Shadows, I polished that idea in Irreverent Heresy.
I recommend you to follow me on Itch, my games are free, and even Irreverent Heresy is on 0.7, and here they left it abandoned at 0.5.
So don't expect this to be any different.

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
I stopped uploading my stuff to F95 a long time ago, it just doesn't work and it's never going to work.
Just read the comments and reviews, read how pretentious they are people who never contributed and pretend to be a native English speaker, that I'm inducted with money that I don't have, and then complain that they don't like the renders or I didn't fulfill their fantasies, being that they have thousands and thousands of games with devs that milked them that they can go and annoy with good reason.
And the most probable thing is that those devs live of their patrons, while I work, I have a life and besides I do this in my free time, neither the dollars with the discounts (and the fact that paypal is forbidden I must change them in places where they also get a part, which and more with what I earn, is laughable.
They are masochists who keep downloading my games, for what reason? what do they expect to find?
As for Tales From The Shadows, I polished that idea in Irreverent Heresy.
I recommend you to follow me on Itch, my games are free, and even Irreverent Heresy is on 0.7, and here they left it abandoned at 0.5.
So don't expect this to be any different.
fair play, but this game is really fucking good, i think you might be able to make a living out of this one if it gets more popular and i think it has big potential

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
For people with genuine interest:

*He's not gay, he's not futa, he's trans, even the mystic part, at the moment he's transsexual.

*The NTR is not the foundation stone, nor the Incest, who has played more two games of mine, know it very well.

*The system is experimental, it's not like other point & click I've done where you go looking for the person, here the stories are given in the places, then as you advance you unlock events and stories, some will cross.

For people with no genuine interest:
Seriously, what are you downloading the game for? really, what do you expect to find?
Unlike what they think, there are improvements, but they will never see them because their mentality and tastes are elsewhere.
You cannot, nor will you ever be able to force me to create games for you, and in fact you have hundreds out there!

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
For people with genuine interest:

*He's not gay, he's not futa, he's trans, even the mystic part, at the moment he's transsexual.

*The NTR is not the foundation stone, nor the Incest, who has played more two games of mine, know it very well.

*The system is experimental, it's not like other point & click I've done where you go looking for the person, here the stories are given in the places, then as you advance you unlock events and stories, some will cross.

For people with no genuine interest:
Seriously, what are you downloading the game for? really, what do you expect to find?
Unlike what they think, there are improvements, but they will never see them because their mentality and tastes are elsewhere.
You cannot, nor will you ever be able to force me to create games for you, and in fact you have hundreds out there!
do you have a discord or something, i wanna follow this game, i played more than 200 on f95 and this is my top 10 for sure

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
do you have a discord or something, i wanna follow this game, i played more than 200 on f95 and this is my top 10 for sure
A fan of Love MorteM (one of my first games) created a discord of it, I'm there, but it's deader than Batman's parents.
However it's not a bad option if you don't have an Itch account to follow the game from there.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes