Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
*He's not gay, he's not futa, he's trans, even the mystic part, at the moment he's transsexual.

*The NTR is not the foundation stone, nor the Incest, who has played more two games of mine, know it very well.

*The system is experimental, it's not like other point & click I've done where you go looking for the person, here the stories are given in the places, then as you advance you unlock events and stories, some will cross.
Trying to figure out how much of this is actually a sequel in story or just in plot. The characters listed in Irreverent are all totally different so is this actually a direct sequel or just "same world, same style" sequel. Liking what's in this game so far.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Trying to figure out how much of this is actually a sequel in story or just in plot. The characters listed in Irreverent are all totally different so is this actually a direct sequel or just "same world, same style" sequel. Liking what's in this game so far.
So we don't need to play Irreverent Heresy first

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
So we don't need to play Irreverent Heresy first
There is Veronica (the little nun) and in a spectrum form, as well as Saul (your grandfather in the game, the buyer in Irreverent), Marcos also appears, but very deteriorated (if they finished or moved on to the Freeroam part, Marcos is the one who guides you to Veronica in the underworld of Damballa).
Damballa's daughter, or the curse's own manifestation, the giggling girl from IH, is also there, but it's missing for you to find out who she is (within the characters introduced).
In Irreverent Heresy there are currently 8 of 15 endings, but the canon ending, which leads to this, is still missing.
The truth is that it would be more like a sequel / spinoff.

JeQueZ

Mar 5, 2022
It's so good animation in this game if you add(sex sound that will make your game high and also I didn't mean anything but really if you make the game (storyline) instead of sandbox that is gonna make your game better cuz sandbox make the game a little boring and not interested in (story) just keep skipping until you found a event please do this advice you have a a good story and nice animation use them make your own different game it gonna take a good rating's in every site like game tales from deep eve✨

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
he has like 5 games ongoing and he's not learning much from them. i feel like he's not getting better at making them..
all in all, it's so frustrating because there aren't many netorare games with occult themes like his games
Didn't play the others, but this one felt very much like he needed an editor.

Dec 23, 2018
Honestly I dig animations (where are even these from?), story is sweet, the only bad thing for me is translation or poorly written text with pronouns.... waiting for future updates, deffo bookmarked.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes