4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Here is a compressed version (720p, 30FPS) of Corruption of the Lodge III (359MB) for those who don't want to download the 4.8GB original.
- - - -
Thank you, the original (4.8GB) kept stalling on me.

Reactions: Kanjer666

Buzzdun

Feb 4, 2018
There's been a lot of SFM stuff being tagged with Virtual Reality lately. Is there some way you can view these in a VR headset or are they just receiving this tag for some stupid reason? I personally own a VR headset so I'm watching the virtual reality tag, I don't want it ruined with More SFM than Actual Virtual Reality content.

Reactions: joegirls

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
There's been a lot of SFM stuff being tagged with Virtual Reality lately. Is there some way you can view these in a VR headset or are they just receiving this tag for some stupid reason? I personally own a VR headset so I'm watching the virtual reality tag, I don't want it ruined with More SFM than Actual Virtual Reality content.
There is an archive entitled "Virtual reality", so obviously it's going to be virtual reality animations.

waxzen

Oct 24, 2019
Awesome HIGH Quality 3D Full collection! Many thanks for the time to complete this recommend work. Bravo :love:

Reactions: rf96
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes