4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

omegahunter

Jan 17, 2020
I am also interested in the wip of Tris but i got to ask, in what seperate download link is the one with Wonder Woman and super girl?? I am really interested in only downloading that one, i got all the rest already

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I am also interested in the wip of Tris but i got to ask, in what seperate download link is the one with Wonder Woman and super girl?? I am really interested in only downloading that one, i got all the rest already
In the links called "Other characters: Lara Croft & Wonder Woman".

Reactions: omegahunter

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
All the links are working except for the compressed one. Sadly DesireSFM is the only SFM i downloaded at it's best quality.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Nothing new in here huh.
Seems like no one posted it here so here's a mail from DesireSFM for all his patrons :

Hi folks,

It is time for my little summer vacation, I announced earlier. And for that I will pause Patreon in July. This means that patreon won't charge you next month.

I originally planned to take my time off not before July, but I start it earlier because:

• I just sent the script to the VAs and they now need some weeks to record everything (never had so much dialogue in a movie before) and I can't really proceed without those lines, I could sync the animations to.
  • I am so absurdly hyped for The Last of Us: Part 2 and I can't concentrate on anything else currently.

I will return to work Mid of July, fully refreshed and ready for more lewd action.

Enjoy your Summer till then, as far as the pandemic allows it!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Seems like no one posted it here so here's a mail from DesireSFM for all his patrons :

Hi folks,

It is time for my little summer vacation, I announced earlier. And for that I will pause Patreon in July. This means that patreon won't charge you next month.

I originally planned to take my time off not before July, but I start it earlier because:

• I just sent the script to the VAs and they now need some weeks to record everything (never had so much dialogue in a movie before) and I can't really proceed without those lines, I could sync the animations to.
  • I am so absurdly hyped for The Last of Us: Part 2 and I can't concentrate on anything else currently.

I will return to work Mid of July, fully refreshed and ready for more lewd action.

Yah flop sjw game of course he's going away lol.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019

Hi folks,

you got his last update the 18 sec one not the hand job?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes