4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

CodyCoyote

Sep 21, 2021
There is gif in his twitter and some image. Hey DesireSfM dude, don't make them too thick, they don't look like women past a point and they become like a fat person's face. Their distinguishing features lessen and they become generic and far less attractive and past a point unattractive.

They still have to be females just like in Corruption 1,2,3 and the rest.

Not thick pillars of cement or bodybuilders.
I think the models look fine and there's a 40 sec wip on his patreon

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
they don't look like corruption 1,2,3 thus they don't look fine. They are getting dimitrescued which is gross.

this was noticed in the twitter comments as well.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Agree too much is too much. His early works were better. I loved Ciris's Corruption of the lounge body , Fringilla and Keira Metz not so much.

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
In case anyone is interested...if you watch 'The Mask of Joy' (Mega 2.45 GB on Page 1) use VLC. Bump up Sharpen two mouse clicks, Contrast two clicks, Saturation two clicks, and Gamma three clicks.

The video should look much better. Of course, you can make minor adjustments to the above for your tastes.

Reactions: Kanjer666

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
the latest wip's on rule34 show 2 "females" so crude, thick, muscular, mutated and distorted that its truly a waste of time to even watch. What happened to the attractive female bodies of earlier videos?

Reactions: sorinshrike

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
the latest wip's on rule34 show 2 "females" so crude, thick, muscular, mutated and distorted that its truly a waste of time to even watch. What happened to the attractive female bodies of earlier videos?
this is cuz she getting powerful thats why triss body like that. plus i like the buff triss and lady d its making him mad money too the weak woman stuff will not stand its all about op buff chicks.

Reactions: aragorn02

Lulinha17

May 30, 2021
Hi folks

It's about time that I finally get in touch this year. I can announce that the work on the intro is finished except for the facial expressions and a few details. All in all, the intro alone has a runtime of 5 minutes until the 1st sexpose. You can see a part in the (the gif from abo9ve is a part of it).

And do not be afraid. "Intro" does not mean that there are no naked...facts during these five minutes (see said gif).

Now I'll continue with a larger animation of the movie, which I've already started many months ago and now hopefully can finish relatively fast (about 7 minutes runtime). Apparently the project is slowly but surely leaving the depths of development hell.

So, that's it for now. Many, many thanks for accompanying me with all your wonderful feedback and support. Let's look forward together to what we hope will be a successful, as well as wicked 2022! ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).gif

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
im calling it now this will be desiresfm best work yet triss a fan fav he cant go wrong when ever she on the seen fucking as hard as she wants, she is known for fucking hard.

Reactions: xesty and Zhagaroth

Lulinha17

May 30, 2021
It's about time for another update.

Unfortunately, I can't really report much at the moment. Since I'm currently waiting for audio recordings and some adjustments of the script by the great author MMJ, I'm currently busy with finalizing single animations.

I've also been working a bit on the physics of clothes and completely rebuilt one animation (see above). I hope the final result will be worth the work.

At the moment I'm on fire for the project, because I realized that I've already animated much more than I thought I would. Nearly all transistion- and story-parts (There are a lot) are animated and for the most part only need fine-tuning and facial expressions.

However, I also know that I still have to completely vary about 4-5 sex poses (making a loop not look like a loop), which is always a lot of work.

Thanks for your support and sorry I don't really have anything exciting to show at this stage of the project.
I still try to avoid visual spoilers for the second half of the movie.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).gif

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes