4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Lulinha17

May 30, 2021
For the past 10 days I have finally been dealing with something that has been bothering me for a very long time: The Triss 3D-Model.

Since I didn't really have any skills in 3D modelling, I used the wildest solutions to make Triss look the way I like her best. Accordingly, her head, body and...well, you know...consisted of three different models, which were then joined together in SFM.

Of course, the trained eye immediately saw that the transitions were very unclean, or hardly existent, even though I always tried to conceal it with depth of field, light and camera angle.

I also received feedback from you several times regarding this topic and for me it got harder to look at this flaw with every day.

0270352441aa93a1d3a961c296b410bf92afbdaa7ba02a5046ef9d258b1397c3.jpg 0270352441aa93a1d3a961c296b410bf92afbdaa7ba02a5046ef9d258b1397c3.jpg

That's why I tried to build my own Triss model without further ado, which I can easily incorporate into the existing animations. It took me countless attempts, a lot of help from outside and also a lot of nerves, but today it finally worked.

You can see the much smoother transitions - which are not yet perfect, as I unfortunately worked rather sloppily with all the problems occuring. I will now use the new knowledge to build another clean Triss model from scratch.

Nevertheless, I am very happy to finally be able to clear this immersion-inhibiting issue. For far too long I have tried the old method.

Old_new.jpg Old_new.jpg

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Well all i can say Is why! I Love it when Our Artist Go With the flow of better Programms to animate but Not in the middle of a spinoff ffs your Putting much more Work in yourself and Putting US on a blue Ball waiting list

Reactions: aragorn02

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I think he will finish this projet with the old program. At least i hope so. As for the "old" vs "models" here i fail to see much of a difference. If fact on the secound picture her dick has too much glare on the new version and looks worse. And as a whole i agree that the body type of Triss is a bit too much. I like athletic girls but she looks like some meathead. I loved her model in his early works. Like here for example she still is stacked but much much more feminine.

Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Still i hope this will be his hottest work yet. I was kind of let down by his last few animations. Its looking hot especialy with a treesome hinted in the teasers. I have a fetish for groups sex.

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
For the past 10 days I have finally been dealing with something that has been bothering me for a very long time: The Triss 3D-Model.

Since I didn't really have any skills in 3D modelling, I used the wildest solutions to make Triss look the way I like her best. Accordingly, her head, body and...well, you know...consisted of three different models, which were then joined together in SFM.

Of course, the trained eye immediately saw that the transitions were very unclean, or hardly existent, even though I always tried to conceal it with the depth of field, light and camera angle.

I also received feedback from you several times regarding this topic and for me it got harder to look at this flaw with every day.

View attachment 1668597 View attachment 1668597

That's why I tried to build my own Triss model without further ado, which I can easily incorporate into the existing animations. It took me countless attempts, a lot of help from outside and also a lot of nerves, but today it finally worked.

You can see the much smoother transitions - which are not yet perfect, as I unfortunately worked rather sloppily with all the problems occuring. I will now use the new knowledge to build another clean Triss model from scratch.

Nevertheless, I am very happy to finally be able to clear this immersion-inhibiting issue. For far too long I have tried the old method.

View attachment 1668600 View attachment 1668600
I can't see the difference between the two neck/shoulder pics. However, I can see the difference with the dick pics. I'm not into the matte look. The new version is far better.

A gloss-based skin tone should be a template for the entire body of all characters. It makes animations far more appealing.

Reactions: Lulinha17

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
I really don't like over proportions Super Big Ass with Huge Bludging Hard to Control Cock. Seriously if he could just revisit his past works, like my fav is the cancelled project this one. If someone can Upscale this on 4k 60Fps that be great. Its added in Collection name under Cancelled Project.

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021

Of course, the trained eye immediately saw that the transitions were very unclean, or hardly existent, even though I always tried to conceal it with depth of field, light and camera angle.

View attachment 1668597 View attachment 1668597

View attachment 1668600 View attachment 1668600
yep that one is so much better but its going to be awhile befor we get something good.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Any Lesbian content for the lodge series or any plans for it? i dont know with a strapon maybe? lol

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes