4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
Well, I think it's only fair to desire and his patrons that we wait till the release date
Hell I could wait till well after the release date, as long as the premium version eventually gets leaked. I think leaking content immediately causes alot of artists to lose it and start doing drastic stuff to prevent it. Private site (AKA:LordAardvark) type shit.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
You Guys xD people Here dont Want or cant be a sub. For a reason the Moral of Fairness lost its weight when you Made an acc. On this Site

CodyCoyote

Sep 21, 2021
You Guys xD people Here dont Want or cant be a sub. For a reason the Moral of Fairness lost its weight when you Made an acc. On this Site
Very true, though I think most of us are here to see patreon exclusive updates and WIPs. When an anim is done we only have to wait 1 week for the public release which isn't bad at all.

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
GUYS GUYS! i figure it out i know what triss is going to do with ciri next look at the room, its the same room with this floor when triss and going to do ciri hard on the floor its this scene guys desiresfm is doing this scene yessss i been waiting for this one.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
GUYS GUYS! i figure it out i know what triss is going to do with ciri next look at the room, its the same room with this floor when triss and going to do ciri hard on the floor its this scene guys desiresfm is doing this scene yessss i been waiting for this one.

I don't think so, he just reused the 3D model of the room... Triss's 3D model looks different, in this new one she looks thicker. Anyway, if you're right, in 2025 maybe we'll be able to see this complete scene.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
I think you Guys are on the wrong trail. i have been following His Works since the corrupted series started. this new Animation was a rushed Gap Filler since, people only can be Put Off by Pin ups only for so Long. What IS going on IS that more and more Artist are moving on to better Quality Programms which in Count of people will stay longer since desire has caught on this to late His Transition IS ofputting the current spinoff series coupled With His adding this Here and that We do Not Know surely what His Plan is

Reactions: hvk88890

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020
I think you Guys are on the wrong trail. i have been following His Works since the corrupted series started. this new Animation was a rushed Gap Filler since, people only can be Put Off by Pin ups only for so Long. What IS going on IS that more and more Artist are moving on to better Quality Programms which in Count of people will stay longer since desire has caught on this to late His Transition IS ofputting the current spinoff series coupled With His adding this Here and that We do Not Know surely what His Plan is
Well whatever it is, just hope its done sooner rather than later.

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
Sucks that he’s gonna work on golden grain for like another 8 months before we can even get started on corruption 4

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes